Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm going to lose my f***ing mind and, hopefully, my job.

I feel incredibly unprepared for my week of very important exams. I am responding to this feeling by cutting out pictures of Morrissey and listening to very loud music. I am therefore completely screwed.

Some lambs were born in a field near my home a few weeks ago.They looked so cute newly born,so cuddly.
Ive just seen them again,twice the size,they grow so quickly.

Fattening up nicely

Some lambs were born in a field near my home a few weeks ago.They looked so cute newly born,so cuddly.
Ive just seen them again,twice the size,they grow so quickly.

Fattening up nicely

Billy Scissors - Did you really mean to post that on the 'Are You Veggie Thread'?! I know you like to tease ;)

So earlier today for no reason really, I was driving down the street and had this flashback of a feeling...I wonder if anybody's experienced this. I grew up in a very unstable home, and sometimes when I'd go to my friends house I would quietly sit and lose myself in my thoughts and watch as perhaps the mother was milling about in the kitchen making dinner or tidying up the house, and I'd think to myself that I felt profoundly safe with that person, that she was in control and making things nice. And I'd want to cry and have her hold me and tell me that I was safe too, but it wasn't just the person, it was that the person was being normal and doing normal things and it felt so good to be in that presense and feel safe. I never did lose it of course, but it would be nice to in some future, or to be that calm person that could offer comfort to someone who might feel unsafe sometimes or have wild mood swings or whatever.

It was a long thought, past and present. I think I forgot all the driving I did in between the beginning of the thought and end of it, that always concerns me but I suppose we all just drive our cars on autopilot sometimes. :p

did stuck on the lift 2 hours ago back after my visit at the orthopedic-did stuck for about 20 minutes) uhh.:mad:..today its very humid so the air within the lift was not exactly good...didnt panic too much -had a book with me for distraction-i dont know if i would get more panicky if i would have stucked longer in that thing--most likely yes...

did get the book for free at a "umsonstladen"..a store where you could take 3 things for free with you and on the other hand are donating yourself what you dont need--free stuff-always good in my book

Last edited:
Why do people print their photos at Walmart? What does Walmart know about photography. They person who cleans the toilets is the same person who prints your photos. WALMART SUCKS!!!

Don't think i'll ever be able to walk again.... wore the 'wrong shoes' today. Two sizes too big and with a heel the size of Everest.... i'm in pain... 9 stone of blubber (okay, 9 and 1/2 + a pot noodle) all weighing down on the balls of my feet.. oooch!:(

The Piss must have one hell of a social life because people keep taking it places.

Ta dum CHA!!!

Thanks people. I'll be here all week. Solo rawks, thanks for coming out, don't forget to tip your waitress!!!!!!!!!!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom