Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

A minute of patheticness.

So over on the frink thread the girls are reminiscing about Morrissey concerts swinging through their towns a year ago today and yesterday and whatnot. Anniversarys. And I think it's a week off because of Movable Feast Factor, but it was a year ago tomorrow that I helped a family prepare an Easter dinner and all the signs I saw said this was it, that something was going to happen. THen at Easter dinner at my uncles house later that day, I was telling the family about how a friend and I were going to drive to Albuquerque New Mexico to see Morrissey. In my mind I thought "This was it. This time I'm going to touch him." So I drove all the way to New Mexico to touch him because I knew my chances of even getting close at Coachella were slim to none. So the venue was teeny. THe Courteeners were amazing. Morrissey was amazing. I tried to get close, some gay guy attempted to have me thrown out, the concert progressed and in the end, I was too shy. :tears:

Longest. Drive. Home. Ever.

But I dyed easter eggs tonight so that makes up for the crummy memories of a bunch of expectation leading up to nothing! I expect this year I will have smelly egg farts for a week. :D It's best to keep our dreams in check. :thumb:

Bleh, my own advice isn't helping. I'm gonna go hug my pillow.

That is such a sad story CG... at least you got to see him though.. at least he didn't cancel. Not many of us get to touch our heros... maybe you touched him mentally with the tea set stuff you posed about a few days ago?:thumb::thumb:

That is such a sad story CG... at least you got to see him though.. at least he didn't cancel. Not many of us get to touch our heros... maybe you touched him mentally with the tea set stuff you posed about a few days ago?:thumb::thumb:

Yeah, hopefully. I was a nice teapot. And though I'm not into kitschy clutter, if I did ever see an Elvis tea cozy I might buy it because it would be kinda hilarious actually.

When it comes to seeing signs and having them relate to physical concepts, the weather report is always "cloudy with a chance of skinstorm" but it always ends up being sunny and the skinstorm happens...in metaphor. :straightface: I want a REAL skinstorm, even just touching his hand I'm pretty sure my head would explode. :p

i found a lovely frink thread on Rik Mayall 10 minutes ago - it had loads of sweet pictures that were similar to ones i have been using on my facebook account... but it had lots of lovely other pictures that i've never seen before... anyway, i can't find it again:tears::tears::tears:

Now i know it's there i want it!!
I love Rik - i saw him perform live with Ade a few times in the 90's. He is sooo funny... i want more... i need to find it again.

i need to learn how to use this forum properly!:(

I'm now a brunette! Although it did cause enormous splashes of hair dye on my bathroom wall, and it'll probably fade quickly too.

pics plz! kthx. :p

(I actually thought about you dying your hair today while I was at work preparing a big Easter dinner. :D)

4491177907_0ee5ac071f.jpg

Proof I am a dork...not to be confused with dark (as in scary.) :o

I'm now a brunette! Although it did cause enormous splashes of hair dye on my bathroom wall, and it'll probably fade quickly too.

Oh, this brought back memories of the only occasion I ever dyed my hair. So messy. And the first time I washed my hair after dyeing it...:squiffy:

I really like the painted eggs. They're cool....
I did a cartoon about Easter but I've got that up
at another site. I'm not sure whether I should come in here
anymore because maybe I've pissed people off....
I don't cope well with criticism at the moment, but I suppose
I can hang about a bit longer and see what happens....\
Besides my easter cartoon is irreligious and people will get
even more pissed off with me.....:)

Oh, this brought back memories of the only occasion I ever dyed my hair. So messy. And the first time I washed my hair after dyeing it...:squiffy:

Yeah- the instructions (destructions more like) told me to squeeze it through the "non-drip nozzle" straight onto my head. In the end I had to just pour it all out onto my hands and put it on that way because it was causing such a mess.

Yeah- the instructions (destructions more like) told me to squeeze it through the "non-drip nozzle" straight onto my head. In the end I had to just pour it all out onto my hands and put it on that way because it was causing such a mess.

You need a little bowl and a brush (sort of like a paint brush). My mum does my hair for me, she's been dyeing her's since she was about 15, so she's fairly good at it. Still makes a bit of a mess though :p

Cornelius Blaze
Awe, you are a star Cornelius - many thanks for the link. This has made my day - i love the good man Rik but haven't seen him perform live in years - this frinkiness fills that void!

Ta muchly:thumb:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom