Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Tried to do Yoga (why?) seemed to have caused minor trauma to every one of my muscles.

My Solo 'clock' is messed up, or something. It used to be an hour behind the real time, I presume I've got the wrong setting on or something like that, so I adapted to that. Now all of a sudden it shows the right time, meaning I take it to be hour earlier then it really is. :crazy: God, that doesn't even make sense when I read over it. I'm off to bed.

We're watching "Mama Mia"... And OMG, I can't believe this was an international hit. I'm so embarrassed watching everyone yelling and screaming and bursting into song.

These women are all... so... hyper-feminized. And the one that's not is supposed to be the oddball.

Jeez. I hope this gets better.

I'm back.

This just gets worse and worse. Wow.

Who ACTS like this? It's like they're all drunk.

Oh... Gaaahhhd.

Colin Firth should NEVER EVER EVER burst into song. EVARRRR!

Oh, it hurts me.

Journey to the Center of the Earth (Brendan Fraiser version) was not as bad as I thought it would be. There were a couple of interesting moments.

It's 11pm and I'm already got drunk with a friend. Said I wouldn't. Shit. Need to work.

EXAMS! *dies*

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom