Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I used to get excited about New Year's Eve. Even living in hell for 15 years I'd find a way to make it hopeful. He'd go to sleep and I'd stand outside in the cold and play my clarinet or bang a pot with a spoon. This year, don't really care. Living in scary apartment land the gunfire should be entertaining at least. :)

I used to get excited about New Year's Eve. Even living in hell for 15 years I'd find a way to make it hopeful. He'd go to sleep and I'd stand outside in the cold and play my clarinet or bang a pot with a spoon. This year, don't really care. Living in scary apartment land the gunfire should be entertaining at least. :)

I keeping reading your post over and over again and it still doesn't make sense to me. :confused: I've never been a big fan of new year, but this is the first time I was looking forward to it. But my grand plan fell trough because of this illness. f***.

I saw that.
Apparently there's a game where the objective is to make people accidently listen to Rick Astley, maybe the BBC were up for some New Years' fun.
I believe the technical term is 'Rick Rolling'. It's supposed to be annoying, but I love that song :D it's one of my singstar signiture tunes :D

I'm thinkin, my cat sounds ridiculous! Since her operation on Monday, she has a silly squeaky miow, which does not reflect her true feeling on the whole vet/anastetic/teeth situation :D (the big scatch on my hand, however, does)

wow...thinking of others before myself....:eek: My God! theres hope for me yet...hahaha! It's a far cry from the self-centred brat I used to be!!!

Happy New Year ye good folk of Solo!! :D :sweet:

I keeping reading your post over and over again and it still doesn't make sense to me. :confused: I've never been a big fan of new year, but this is the first time I was looking forward to it. But my grand plan fell trough because of this illness. f***.

I'm sorry to hear you're sick. To clarify, New Year used to be something to look forward to, like a new start to a shitty situation. Today though I can't find anything to look forward to because it's all just a dream, there's no reality to my dreams and I am alone and that's all there is. I've come to realize this over the last few weeks. I could wax dreamy but it only hurts me so I don't wax anything at all, except the Gods.

I'm thinking that I'm pretty sure this NYE is gonna suck. probably more than last year. but I'm still gonna get dolled up and go out and drink cuz if I stayed home I'd just feel worse.

my new years resolution is to not suck at life anymore.

Cheers to you all, my best wishes for a wonderfully happy and healthy New Year.

I'm going to pour another glass of champagne and go get dressed for my night out. Maybe a nice bath, I have time...

Happy New Year!

Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. You are smashed. So smashed you can't open your eyes. Stay that way, it's a good look on you and who wants to see the world anyway.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom