Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Today we learned that in our town it is easier to buy crack than to buy a pet bunny.

Wheres that then??? Rhyl?

Whys that then???

Are All the bunny rabbits addicted to crack like the squirrels allegedly were?

Wheres that then??? Rhyl?

Whys that then???

Are All the bunny rabbits addicted to crack like the squirrels allegedly were?

The American version of Hastings. And I don't know why, it's a mystery. You can buy all bunny supplies really easily, but the actual bunny is problematic. But that's probably good, because people like my co-worker who decide they must have a pet bunny TODAY might not make the best bunny parents. (I think they use powder, hence the nose wiggling)

i post, smoke and whine too much
there never too much wine!
Me too, though I am still very happy today...sigh...:D
why! too much wine too?

couldn't be bothered to find the smutty thread to post this>>>
New Toilets for men
NewToiletsformen.jpg

that is one f*ckin weird pic dude
very very weird

i like it
:eek:

I'm surprised you didn't have it before me :p

just got in a email, from a right silly moo is says i'm a "pervert' if i make a rude/crude joke... then sends me this? shame you can't choose the people you work with.

I just came home from a party.. It ended early. Drunk 14yearolds puking all oevr the floor, an "accident" with the fire etxxingusiher and broken bottles all over the floor. Great;)

Let it be a lesson: parties and fun just don't go together.

What did you give the poor buggar? Skis?

Yay!!! Hope you start to feel better soon Robby.
I am thinking: I have to get my arse out of be d and do some more work. I have been working for an hour and a half, but this does not mean I can spend the rest of the day lolling around. Wait. How did I get ont he internet? oops...

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom