Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

All right. Scary how many teachers there are at this forum. How do you feel of all the students/pupils spending their time at school at Mozsolo?:p

That's too bad. Can't you complain to Amazon and trash them in the feedback section of their seller profile?

I have never ordered like that on amazon, so I can't relate with you. I have always bought my items from amazon themselves and I have had no problems. Have you contacted amazon by phone?

poor hatfull, i too haven't hada problem with them, i think it may be lost in the post!
like wot kickstand try and get a phone number!

Amazon don't give a toss because it was second hand, they said they would look into it out of good will then didn't bother and ignored all of my emails!!!! I am going to look for a phone number or an address because they are really taking the piss now!!!!!

All right. Scary how many teachers there are at this forum. How do you feel of all the students/pupils spending their time at school at Mozsolo?:p

The kids i work with are too small to be interested...I have been doing work as well as looking on here!!!!

I am in SUCH a good mood!!!!! Right... I have to clean my kitchen it's like a crime scene in there...lets see if I'm still smiling after that eh?:D

Yeah...the sun is shining for a change...I'm sure I'll be back to being a miserable old cow again tomorrow, but for now we might as well enjoy it! :D

Um... smiling a lot, being on here, I'm going to carry on making this bloody blanket I started to make ages ago and I'm starting to think I will never get finished:rolleyes:

How can I get in a taxi on m yown wearing this tomorrow?

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with that...can you post some pictures of you attempting the journey please!!!!:D

There'll be loads of photos!!!

Stag do- Heroes and Villains. I'm JAWS.

Others going include Gandhi (my mate of Indian descent) Genghis Khan (a mate of Korean descent) Dr Who (cop out, anyone can do that) Superman, WonderWoman and Darkman.

I ordered it second hand, they then ignored all of my emails. I am not a happy customer:mad:
instead of amazon, try the actually booksellers. sounds like it has been lost in the post which you can try and get the money back from the postoffice, you can pick up a form, from the postoffice. keep on with the emails to amazon & the booksellers, be polite with the ref: numbers on all the emails.
How can I get in a taxi on m yown wearing this tomorrow?

could you swim!

why can't anything ever be as simple as it should be?

I'm so tired with everything.
I'm too nice and find it very difficult to say no. Now I have to work almost every weekend because some people tell me: "Oh, I have to do this and that and I absolutely can't work on this weekend, so could you do it for me? PLEASE?!". And mostly I believe them. God, I'm so stupid...

But after May, I won't be working there anymore:D After summer I'll move to UK if I'm lucky:p Here's hoping!:)

I'm so tired with everything.
I'm too nice and find it very difficult to say no. Now I have to work almost every weekend because some people tell me: "Oh, I have to do this and that and I absolutely can't work on this weekend, so could you do it for me? PLEASE?!". And mostly I believe them. God, I'm so stupid...

But after May, I won't be working there anymore:D After summer I'll move to UK if I'm lucky:p Here's hoping!:)
I wouldn't say your stupid, just toughen up cause you'll get the same thing over here, just say NO! nicely of course.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom