Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I changed my avatar in honour of my heroine/hero LAuren/ James who I thought would be on it and (s)hes not/:(

BUT a family will be introduced on Friday night... I f***ing hope its that family of nutters.

"Other music". Please! :rolleyes:

f***ing hell I've had more posts than the English cricket team have scored on aggregate in the Ashes... possibly.

Ah to be in Sydney now... don't mention the gas

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.

I'm seeing strange things:(

While buying something for my iPod (I swear it's like a pet) I just inadvertently made up a song about Amazon to the tune of Van Halen's Panama..."got the feelin', easy dealin' going shoppin, ain't no stoppin' noooooooooowwwww! AAAAAMAAAZONNN!" :eek:

david20lee20rothbhk9.jpg

While buying something for my iPod (I swear it's like a pet) I just inadvertently made up a song about Amazon to the tune of Van Halen's Panama..."got the feelin', easy dealin' going shoppin, ain't no stoppin' noooooooooowwwww! AAAAAMAAAZONNN!" :eek:

david20lee20rothbhk9.jpg

You need to contact David Lee Roth's manager and a representative of Amazon and make this happen. "Got the big deal in the back of a limo"...:D

I don't believe it. I have just recieved an email from a s**tty bookseller for Amazon who I have told three times my book hasn't arrived and emailed Amazon to complain about twice saying 'did your book arrive ok?' No it did not!!!! It is still not here!!!! I ordered it in September!!!! WHERE IS MY BOOK????????????????:mad: That it the last time I am ever ordering from Amazon...

do they get paid for just being there?
thats outrageous...
yes they do thats why you get c list celebs... or indie 'stars' on their touring hoildays at the begining of the year.
I changed my avatar in honour of my heroine/hero LAuren/ James who I thought would be on it and (s)hes not/:(

BUT a family will be introduced on Friday night... I f***ing hope its that family of nutters.
and have kieth allen interview them again!
I don't believe it. I have just recieved an email from a s**tty bookseller for Amazon who I have told three times my book hasn't arrived and emailed Amazon to complain about twice saying 'did your book arrive ok?' No it did not!!!! It is still not here!!!! I ordered it in September!!!! WHERE IS MY BOOK????????????????:mad: That it the last time I am ever ordering from Amazon...

i hope you get the book soon...may be it's the post office?

Good Lord. They expect me to TEACH them something in about 30 min?!?

Well thankfully they dont expect much...:D

I have never ordered like that on amazon, so I can't relate with you. I have always bought my items from amazon themselves and I have had no problems. Have you contacted amazon by phone?
poor hatfull, i too haven't hada problem with them, i think it may be lost in the post!
like wot kickstand try and get a phone number!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom