Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

yeah, we're fine, we barely even felt the cyclist hit us but he saw the guy coming and winced and braced for impact, i didnt have a clue what was going on until the last second, and then we felt a minor shove and i was like, what the hell was that? and when i got out of the car (we were atr a stop sign) i saw the bike in about 5 pieces and no rider and i was like, oh great! a donorcycle! but he was actually on the other side of the car, and generally ok, though obviously crazy... i dont think the car wreck changed his crazy levels though...

hahaha, a donorcycle! :)

glad everyone's okay though!!

someone elaborate on the 'morrissey kissed full on the mouth' hilarity...
someone is swearing, and my school browser won't let me anywhere near it :(

cheese & onion pie, I had one at the match Saturday, bloody marvelous! They don't do 'em up here ffs!

love

Grim

You're lucky to enjoy cheese and onion pie.

If I eat too much cheese I'll get a headache. :(

you have my sympathy, I could not live without it! Sheesh so what do you eat, (if it's not getting too personal)?

love

Grim

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom