Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

ummmmmmmmm.........they don't bother me too much to be honest, I've seen rather a lot of them recently. I went to see my best friend, it's kind of ... complicated.

Good! what course are you doing? Hope you're a NUS member, the deals you get with your card are great! ;)

I'm meant to be on a diet, but I needed some comfort food, so i bought maccaroni cheese from tescos...it truely is the best, even better than home made :)

Oh see you're one of these normal people. I get all nauseas waiting.

I am doing four - English, History, Philosphy & Modern Studies. I could have went to University this year if I wanted but thought I would get back into the swing of studying by going to college first. Time is on my side. Yeah, it's all about the discounts. ;)

Is macaroni & cheese fattening? I don’t know if I have tried tesco’s pasta, I can’t cook. :o

Oh see you're one of these normal people. I get all nauseas waiting.

I am doing four - English, History, Philosphy & Modern Studies. I could have went to University this year if I wanted but thought I would get back into the swing of studying by going to college first. Time is on my side. Yeah, it's all about the discounts. ;)

Is macaroni & cheese fattening? I don’t know if I have tried tesco’s pasta, I can’t cook. :o
yeah, my brother used to be in hospital a lot when I was a kid, I got used to it! it's me who's abnormal!

Cool. just make the most of your time there and have a blast!

Yes, it is, especially in a ready meal. I never eat ready meals, but I've had kind of a bad day, so I feel justified! :D

yeah, my brother used to be in hospital a lot when I was a kid, I got used to it! it's me who's abnormal!

Cool. just make the most of your time there and have a blast!

Yes, it is, especially in a ready meal. I never eat ready meals, but I've had kind of a bad day, so I feel justified! :D

haha ok but at least you have come to admit it.

Thanks and trust me, I Will!

I only eat ready meals unless someone else cooks for me, welcome to the darkside. ;)

haha ok but at least you have come to admit it.

Thanks and trust me, I Will!

I only eat ready meals unless someone else cooks for me, welcome to the darkside. ;)
yep, I'm the first to admit I'm odd, just ask my husband!

it goes soooooooooo quickly, believe me!

haha! i like to cook, I'm quite good, but tonight I just did not have the energy at all. Oh well. I have a nice cup of tea, a purring cat and corrie on a non tempremental tv, what more could I ask for! ;)

hmmmmmmmmmmm, am I sad enough to watch the repeats of Skins, which I've already seen? Yep, I think I am.

ummmmmmmmmmm...........hubby might be upset...

hello karin, how you doing?

Hi there, I am alright, glad not to be working! got a call from my friend she is not having a good shift. So plan to do bugger all on my days off, have a course on thursday can't avoid that worse luck.
How are you?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom