Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

hallo darling and oh dear xxx

i bet you i was colder than you, this morning, though!
hello darling xxx

quite possibly. Poor you!

I'd made the mistake of running a bath that wasn't quite hot enough, and it's cold here already, so I was freezing when I got out :(

i've just had my lunch and now i'm bloody tired. again.

Its chilly here in merlin this morning. and im thinking, people better join my FF league.

From DAnn Coulter, who else? :rolleyes:

I don't think i can look at it too long without blushing :o

yeah, I'm ok. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm............I went to see someone in hospital, so not really! How was college life?

Oh i hate hospitals they creep me out a bit, do you mind them? Who were you going to see? I hope they are ok.

It was pretty good. I met a few new people, most of whom were attractive young women which is always good.;)

Oh i hate hospitals they creep me out a bit, do you mind them? Who were you going to see? I hope they are ok.

It was pretty good. I met a few new people, most of whom were attractive young women which is always good.;)
ummmmmmmmm.........they don't bother me too much to be honest, I've seen rather a lot of them recently. I went to see my best friend, it's kind of ... complicated.

Good! what course are you doing? Hope you're a NUS member, the deals you get with your card are great! ;)

I'm meant to be on a diet, but I needed some comfort food, so i bought maccaroni cheese from tescos...it truely is the best, even better than home made :)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom