Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

buyavest.jpg

Even sexier. :D

:D....:p

Yuck! I can't stand that song. It reminds me of my dumber than dirt roommate's sleaze of a boyfriend who used to come over, sleep with her, then sing her that song.

while you was listening?

^ I really don't like his face in that. It looks like a poor impersonator or something.

It's sort of endearing though, because he looks like Stan Laurel crossed with Beaker from the Muppets, with just a suggestion of my dad in his National Service photos from about 1950. :D

while you was listening?

No! Well, I did hear the song, nothing else! I'd always walk out of the room when he came over with a really disgusted look on my face. He didn't like me because he thought I was quite strange. I think they all thought I was a lesbian and wanted the girlfriend for myself. Ew, they both make me want to vomit; they can have each other!

It's sort of endearing though, because he looks like Stan Laurel crossed with Beaker from the Muppets, with just a suggestion of my dad in his National Service photos from about 1950. :D

I think he looks a bit like a relative of mine, not in a good way! He looks like someone I once knew who repulsed me, but I can't think of the name.

I think he looks a bit like a relative of mine, not in a good way! He looks like someone I once knew who repulsed me, but I can't think of the name.

Ah, there's no cure for 'horrid by association', is there? I feel the same about the 'Kill Uncle' cover shots. Not poor ol' Morrissey's fault, but...*shudder*

Ah, there's no cure for 'horrid by association', is there? I feel the same about the 'Kill Uncle' cover shots. Not poor ol' Morrissey's fault, but...*shudder*

Exactly. However, in the image that makes me gag he could have perhaps tried to make a better face. It's the expression that gets me! I know-he looks like the father of this boy who followed me around and made clothing items for me in high school!

Exactly. However, in the image that makes me gag he could have perhaps tried to make a better face. It's the expression that gets me! I know-he looks like the father of this boy who followed me around and made clothing items for me in high school!

Wow! A really useful stalker, with a Stan Laurel/Beaker/Cat's Grandad hybrid father, to boot. I'm talking physically and mentally abusive ex, so I win, I think.

Anyway, here's my favourite version....:p

Wow! A really useful stalker, with a Stan Laurel/Beaker/Cat's Grandad hybrid father, to boot. I'm talking physically and mentally abusive ex, so I win, I think.

Anyway, here's my favourite version....:p

Yes, indeed he was. I sort of liked him until he compared me to a woman in the media whom I dislike so much I dare not utter her name. His Dad used to come over to my house. I'd run away!

Oh, I don't have and never will have an ex, let alone a physically and mentally abusive one. Hmm...if I did, I'd hope certain Moz shots wouldn't remind me of him!

What's with the strange shirt protruberance, though? Like he's got an extra (and somewhat perky) willy stuck to one side of his tummy? Very odd...

I never noticed that before!! Ew! Now I think that photo scares me for other reasons. Are we sure this is Morrissey? It seems more like a deformed Alien to me.

I never noticed that before!! Ew! Now I think that photo scares me for other reasons. Are we sure this is Morrissey? It seems more like a deformed Alien to me.

You may have a point. Possibly, this is in fact Beaker from the Muppets, having escaped the clutches of Jim Henson, and doffed his lab coat in favour of something that reveals to millions of unsuspecting Muppet viewers the harsh reality of puppet anatomy. That or he has Gonzo stuffed inside his shirt.

You may have a point. Possibly, this is in fact Beaker from the Muppets, having escaped the clutches of Jim Henson, and doffed his lab coat in favour of something that reveals to millions of unsuspecting Muppet viewers the harsh reality of puppet anatomy. That or he has Gonzo stuffed inside his shirt.

The Muppets used to scare/disturb me slightly, so this is a likely conclusion. I'd like to think he actually had a um, growth, sticking out of the side of his abdomen, but darn him for taking off his shirt so often. Now I can't even start a rumor about it!

The Muppets used to scare/disturb me slightly, so this is a likely conclusion. I'd like to think he actually had a um, growth, sticking out of the side of his abdomen, but darn him for taking off his shirt so often. Now I can't even start a rumor about it!

Conehead pregnancy! :eek:

Or maybe Morrissey had one of those undeveloped foetal twins, which Morrissey had amputated when its chin started poking through and ruining the line of his shirts....

Conehead pregnancy! :eek:

Or maybe Morrissey had one of those undeveloped foetal twins, which Morrissey had amputated when its chin started poking through and ruining the line of his shirts....

Brilliant deduction! That explains why we never saw it before. While there was probably a slight bump there he strategically hid for many months, but he awoke one morning and this "thing" was just hanging from his side. It's kind of like how pregnant women often claim their stomachs just sort of "pop" overnight. He asked people if it was noticeable and they all said no just to make him feel good. It wasn't until he saw this and noticed hair and teeth on the "thing" that he decided he needed to do something about it!

why is my cat having a little lie down in her litter tray? She's not using it, she's litrally just lying in it like it's the most natural place to have a little mid morning rest.

why is my cat having a little lie down in her litter tray? She's not using it, she's litrally just lying in it like it's the most natural place to have a little mid morning rest.

I had one who did that. Means you keep a clean tray! John's defective, as in his output is more than his input in that department. How does that happen???

John's in full toe rag mode, he just shredded my ankle for no apparent reason and woke me up an hour ago by viciously attacking my head. He's been sent into exile. Up to now I've been sympathetic and pro-male and Buddhist and not altered him, but if his aggressive tendencies continue to escalate, it's The Big Cut for him. :mad:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom