Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

looks kinda latiny or germany or....shit i dont know
greek!

Last edited:
I'm sad today because my dog has just been diagnosed with seizures. They are petit mal so they are totally manageable but she has scared me for the last couple of months with them and i finally went to the vet to see if my feelings on her were right and unfortunately the vet agrees and thinks she's having the petit mal seizures. :(

I'm sad today because my dog has just been diagnosed with seizures. They are petit mal so they are totally manageable but she has scared me for the last couple of months with them and i finally went to the vet to see if my feelings on her were right and unfortunately the vet agrees and thinks she's having the petit mal seizures. :(

She'll be alright though? yes?

I'm sorry to hear that, dear. :(

ahaha very funny
question: are cherries an aphrodisiac?

Only if you're dirty mind finds something sexual about them...

She'll be alright though? yes?

yes, as long as they dont turn into the bad ones called grand mal seizures where they hurt themselves, foam at the mouth, defacate etc etc. i'm lucky really. its been going on since the beginning of may but io wasnt sure because she would only shake and pant and it would be over. but she had one two days in a row and last week she did the 'looking at nothing' thing and then thinking back on my classes i learned about brain function i realized shit, these ARE seizures. They're doing some bloodwork to make sure its nothing else. actually the best thing is if they are just petit mal seizures because its only about 1x a week for about 10 minutes and she doesnt lose consciousness or anything, just uncomfortably shakes. sorry if thats TMI but i've been bummed about it today.

Kuiper wins, it is indeed English (or Anglitski, Anglais, Englis, Angielski, etc.) Middle English to be precise used from 1066 to the mid 15th century. Thank god for wikipedia.

yes, as long as they dont turn into the bad ones called grand mal seizures where they hurt themselves, foam at the mouth, defacate etc etc. i'm lucky really. its been going on since the beginning of may but io wasnt sure because she would only shake and pant and it would be over. but she had one two days in a row and last week she did the 'looking at nothing' thing and then thinking back on my classes i learned about brain function i realized shit, these ARE seizures. They're doing some bloodwork to make sure its nothing else. actually the best thing is if they are just petit mal seizures because its only about 1x a week for about 10 minutes and she doesnt lose consciousness or anything, just uncomfortably shakes. sorry if thats TMI but i've been bummed about it today.

I'm sure she'll be ok, don't worry too much about it :)

I honestly knew it. :p

OK then, we'll test your skills in another round! There are more clues in this one.

Česká republika je demokratická parlamentní republika. Výkonnou moc má prezident a vláda, která vydává nařízení a navrhuje zákony. Je odpovědná Poslanecké sněmovně. Hlavou státu je prezident, volený každých pět let oběma komorami Parlamentu. Prezident navrhuje ústavní soudce, které musí schválit Senát, za určitých podmínek může rozpustit Poslaneckou sněmovnu a vetovat zákony (kromě ústavních). Jmenuje také předsedu vlády a další její členy na návrh předsedy. Přijímá demisi předsedy vlády a jeho prostřednictví i od jednotlivých členů vlády.

OK then, we'll test your skills in another round! There are more clues in this one.

Česká republika je demokratická parlamentní republika. Výkonnou moc má prezident a vláda, která vydává nařízení a navrhuje zákony. Je odpovědná Poslanecké sněmovně. Hlavou státu je prezident, volený každých pět let oběma komorami Parlamentu. Prezident navrhuje ústavní soudce, které musí schválit Senát, za určitých podmínek může rozpustit Poslaneckou sněmovnu a vetovat zákony (kromě ústavních). Jmenuje také předsedu vlády a další její členy na návrh předsedy. Přijímá demisi předsedy vlády a jeho prostřednictví i od jednotlivých členů vlády.

czech?

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom