Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Is the last mile the longest mile? It certainly is for me when I'm knitting.

I'm going to design and knit a 'Sweaty Betty' cycling accessory kit, next... :p
yes it bloody is! the worst bit is going to be the making up... takes forever!

i still think the cat's mother is supercool for all her funny posts and her knitting skills.

There were dozens of screaming teenagers hanging around near my workplace today to catch a glimpse of a Japanese band, "Dorian Grey" I think the security said. Anyone heard of 'em? All our deliveries were delayed while the kids were cleared out of harms way. I'm officially old now I can say I never heard of one of the latest bands.

OK, Kate will start Official Dave Fan Club.

Yours is unofficial, Dave won't approve if Kate isn't allowed to be a member. :p

well, have it your way, kewpie. you do realise, though, that this means that kate's one will be "Dave Would Approve", thereby rendering it crap, by definition. now, piss off, or i'll give you an infraction.

well, have it your way, kewpie. you do realise, though, that this means that kate's one will be "Dave Would Approve", thereby rendering it crap, by definition. now, piss off, or i'll give you an infraction.

Haha, I don't care about your unofficial stalker club. :D

I had thoughts along those lines, but decided I was too nice to post them.

Yes, but not on this site.

*looks shifty*

What?!
well I like to be a tad indignant when things like that get posted, else where well, that is another thing altogether. Mind you really if you are going to mash them up make sure its a good one that was just shamefull.
A disgrace to the troll community I think.

What?!
well I like to be a tad indignant when things like that get posted, else where well, that is another thing altogether. Mind you really if you are going to mash them up make sure its a good one that was just shamefull.
A disgrace to the troll community I think.

*nods* It was shite. Your recent manip of 'Gary does Morrissey in a sling, wearing a schoolgirl outfit' was far better.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom