POST Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment (Pigsty Edition)

I love that thread. I love knowing what everyone is thinking. I may not comment directly to people's ideas a lot on it but I'm always reading.

I'm thinking how much I f***ing hate Smiths fans.

Here's something disastrous. My friend last night while drunk kept referring to LAVA.

Proper Morrissey fans. The ones who realise that The Smiths' output, much like Morrissey's, is far from perfect, and the ratio of good to average to bad is more similar than one would think.

I f***ing hate How Soon Is Now.

I'm testing how to do a spoiler tag. I hate to put it here in pigsty because it isn't. It is beauty.

a95a3_dariya_7841.jpg

the dating site thing?

No, he was saying "When I was a kid, lava was always the center of our world of fear. Like, I'm playing on the jungle gym but I don't want to fall or else I will fall in a pit of lava. Ahhhhhhhhhhh." I told him mine was a pit of alligators, then my other friend said, "Yeah, for us it was lava too." Then we started talking about that video game where you have to jump on the alligator heads in order to get to the gem at the end, I forget the name. Pitfall? We were all sort of toasted, but my lava friend, mention lava again later on. I was ignoring him though.

No, he was saying "When I was a kid, lava was always the center of our world of fear. Like, I'm playing on the jungle gym but I don't want to fall or else I will fall in a pit of lava. Ahhhhhhhhhhh." I told him mine was a pit of alligators, then my other friend said, "Yeah, for us it was lava too." Then we started talking about that video game where you have to jump on the alligator heads in order to get to the gem at the end, I forget the name. Pitfall? We were all sort of toasted, but my lava friend, mention lava again later on. I was ignoring him though.

oh...

My dad is re-tiling the bathroom floor. He told everyone not to walk on it and I said, "Why, is it made of lava?"

I was the only one who laughed. :guitar:

My dad is re-tiling the bathroom floor. He told everyone not to walk on it and I said, "Why, is it made of lava?"

I was the only one who laughed. :guitar:

OMG! We'd better keep our eyes on Mt Rainier because my mom keeps saying "It's going to get rainier!" and yesterday morning I had a dream I was giving a blow job and I never really gave anyone a blowjob but it felt real. Maybe it's gonna blow. :p Creepy cool.

And the tile guy at the apartment complex is named Dave but he lives in his own world and every project he works on he ends up destroying something else, like in this apartment he was tiling the upstairs bedroom and he busted a water line and all the drywall had to be replaced in the ceiling downstairs. He did the same thing in a different apartment in a different county. And he vwrote himself in as president because he thought he could do a better job than all the candidates combined

Hey Joey, I totally miss your Morrissey raps. Those should've been nominated as thread of the year, you're so talented.

Last edited:
OMG! We'd better keep our eyes on Mt Rainier because my mom keeps saying "It's going to get rainer!" and yesterday morning I had a dream I was giving a blow job and I never really gave anyone a blowjob but it felt real. Creepy cool.

just wondering, are you a gay woman? no offense meant crystie, just wondering :confused:

just wondering, are you a gay woman? no offense meant crystie, just wondering :confused:

I'm not. I love men. I want to be touched by men. But (strangely) I can recognize the male within me and find beauty in Goddesses such as Dariya. The sun shines out of her fanny, how can anyone not see how beautiful that is?

And then maybe is Mt Rainier blows it would explain why Morrissey has cattle sounds in the beginning of meat is murder. Ohhhhhhhh, c-attle.

Why thank you. I was going to finish up Vauxhall and I and call it something like "Me and Vauxhall" I just haven't. Yet...

What would you call Viva Hate?

Back
Top Bottom