Post Whatever We Are Thinking At This Very Moment

kui is an 18 year old high school drop out / 'know it all'
how could he really understand anything? :o

You know I'm not you pathetic liar. No one believes you, idiot.

shouldn't we all just post to what ever thread we want, when i start a thread i want as many people to post as possible (pins ups, movies you've seen, confessions etc) that is the problem here at the moment, little gangs of people, we are all here we should all get on, yes there is going be opinions.... but none of these should turn into slanging matches, as that just turns people away.

Every other thread posted by the six of us is welcome for everyone to post in, but because some of us are common targets for certain very evil and despicable people (notably, me and Viva and everyone who likes us being targeted by Robby), this thread is just for us, and well, yeah other nice folks who come by, just remember who it's for. :cool:

You... you... *hyperventilates and starts sobbing uncontrollably*

Okay, you are welcome here, chica, darling. ;)

do all the people invited to this thread promise to post here only? Deal! :)

Hahaha
/sarcasm

I'd suggest you to creat own Morrissey forum like Reggie Pepper.
Morrissey-Solo isn't your property.

No one is claiming the site is anyone's property :), in fact we are claiming the opposite. Lots of people have created lots of threads "for themselves", this one is meant for the six of us so we don't hijack other people's and actually doing a service to the nicer people who still kind of dislike me :o, such as virtie.

As virtie said earlier you could've named the thread not expilicitly identical to the one already existed.
Anyway, this thread is no safe haven for six of you. :rolleyes:

Would you like me to change the title? Okay, I will, but I don't know how. :o On another vBulletin forum I used to go to I tried to change the thread title once and so I changed the title in the Go Advanced screen but only the title of the post like where it says "Re: Title of the Thread" changed. :confused:

Would you like me to change the title? Okay, I will, but I don't know how. :o On another vBulletin forum I used to go to I tried to change the thread title once and so I changed the title in the Go Advanced screen but only the title of the post like where it says "Re: Title of the Thread" changed. :confused:

You have to print it, erase the title (whiteout?) then write the new title, scan it and upload it.

You have to print it, erase the title (whiteout?) then write the new title, scan it and upload it.

That was pretty unnecessary...

I changed the title on the first post but only the header of the post is different, not the name that displays in the forum. :confused:

As virtie said earlier you could've named the thread not expilicitly identical to the one already existed.
Anyway, this thread is no safe haven for six of you. :rolleyes:
Uh oh...she's mad...oooooo...I'm scared.

i'm not trying to sound funny, but talking about Morrissey/smiths songs etc should be in the discussions threads? need loads more people can see it and join in.

sorry westendgirl didn't see your join date:o

why do need an invite to post on any thread here?

don't really understand such alienating behavior from you Kuiper:confused:
Okay hypocrite...:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom