Post Whatever We Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Okay. Commence cuddling. I'm taking a bunch of silly internet tests right now at the same time, so you can hold me as I type.

Okay. Commence cuddling. I'm taking a bunch of silly internet tests right now at the same time, so you can hold me as I type.
Okay...as I cuddle with you I shall discuss depressing facts of life with Liz.

We could take over the world with our hands tied behind our backs cuddling with each other's hands...

It's because we do other things while cuddling. At first I was gonna post that we could take over the world while cuddling, but then I made it more of a challenge...and the cuddling more exotic and mysterious...

It's because we do other things while cuddling. At first I was gonna post that we could take over the world while cuddling, but then I made it more of a challenge...and the cuddling more exotic and mysterious...
I think you meant...erotic! :o

No, exotic. Exotic is not always erotic. The word "exotic" is sometimes used to describe foreign food for example, so I'll only go so far as to get exotic with you...never erotic! :eek:
Erotic, exoctic....Call it whatever you like...it all ends the same. Me dead of a heart attack and the paramedics trying to remove a champagne bottle from your rectum.

That's because you would've gotten a heart attack from a toast going that bad, it's embarassing you know...

Really? That's odd. Elaborate in great detail. I frequently get the same sick to my stomach feeling from emotional and psychological causes. It's quite distinct and strong and very memory-evoking. I don't mean that as a downer, I'm just saying that is the most frequent, as a way of putting it, not automatically natural sensation I get.

Really? That's odd. Elaborate in great detail. I frequently get the same sick to my stomach feeling from emotional and psychological causes. It's quite distinct and strong and very memory-evoking. I don't mean that as a downer, I'm just saying that is the most frequent, as a way of putting it, not automatically natural sensation I get.
When I get stressed out by something I get to feeling that way...

This huggling is so nice, I feel so safe with you, so secure.
*Viva reaches down towards Kui's crotch, but after hearing that, reconsiders, and puts his hands away and just keeps cuddling platonically*

This huggling is so nice, I feel so safe with you, so secure.
*Viva reaches down towards Kui's crotch, but after hearing that, reconsiders, and puts his hands away and just keeps cuddling platonically*
Yes...because that is exactly what would happen.

It's the truth...people would think we were totally gay though...especially considering how you and I act in real life.

Back
Top Bottom