Portland, OR - Theatre Of The Clouds (Sep. 30, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Girl Afraid / Suedehead / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Wish You Lonely / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now?

Setlist provided by ChadBC

• YouTube footage of Morrissey’s reaction in full. Link posted by Famous when dead

Related media items:

Last edited:
If somebody tried a snowflake protest at a London Morrissey gig they wouldn't be walking out in a recognisable state. In fact they'd probably be carried out on a stretcher. On the last tour I noticed violent incidents at Brixton and particularly Ally Pally (where everyone was absolutely pissed).

I don't know about soyboy Portland, but in London we do things differently.
Go open a vein, you racist shitstain. The only “snowflake” in evidence here was the mulleted Jersey Shore grandpa on stage who didn’t like seeing freedom of speech in action. You don’t represent London, you represent the Holocaust-denying knuckle-draggers who’ve infested this site, encouraged by Morrissey’s odious example. f*** that washed-up bag of blubber and f*** you.

Feel sorry for the genuine fans; but just like on this website, the few, yet again, spoil it for the many.

Moz & team have obviously assessed the risks, based on the previous mini-protest, & made a decision.

He clearly doesn't want a repeat situation & show being ruined. Fans don't go to shows to see that kind of nonsense.

Not beyond possibility that someone could engineer some disturbance just so it's fully captured by the press.

Moz is the gaffer & sure his judgement is based on solid grounds.
Yeah, pretty sure Morrissey fans everywhere will be relieved at shows being cancelled in case someone turns up with a placard.

If somebody tried a snowflake protest at a London Morrissey gig they wouldn't be walking out in a recognisable state. In fact they'd probably be carried out on a stretcher. On the last tour I noticed violent incidents at Brixton and particularly Ally Pally (where everyone was absolutely pissed).

The idea that Moz might ever play in London again. He'd be pelted with avocados.

She probably achieved what she wanted to achieve: got the signs into concert, got noticed, got the spotlights on her, got the comments from the star, got photos, got the video on youtube, got onto moz-solo...prob got manhandled out of the show so she'll have a law suit to file in due course, fake bruising, fake outrage...first time I've seen Skiddy in drag though...what a nutjob.

I’d say she definitely achieved what she set out to do, she held him accountable for his actions, and he looked like a fool by throwing a tantrum. I’m sure she left pleased.

I’d say she definitely achieved what she set out to do, she held him accountable for his actions, and he looked like a fool by throwing a tantrum. I’m sure she left pleased.

She was disrespectful to the audience and Morrissey is a guest at the venue. It only shows how low a moral being she is. I bet she cant even spot Britian on a map. It achieved nothing.

Its moronic people like you. who I can only assume dont own a home , have a career,do not set out to work hard in life that believe this type of behavior is admirable.

Go open a vein, you racist shitstain. The only “snowflake” in evidence here was the mulleted Jersey Shore grandpa on stage who didn’t like seeing freedom of speech in action. You don’t represent London, you represent the Holocaust-denying knuckle-draggers who’ve infested this site, encouraged by Morrissey’s odious example. f*** that washed-up bag of blubber and f*** you.

Its disrespectful and she didnt even show her face! Very brave!

What do you mean "we"? The only thing you do in London is piss yourself in fear every time you see a hijab. Morrissey had to endure a brief confrontation over his ignorant views, boo hoo. He reacted like the snowflake that he is, threw a tantrum and cancelled his show the following night. He can dish it out, but he can't take it. These sorts of narcissistic traits can seem charming in a young person, but they're just pathetic in someone his age. Life goes on, nothing is accomplished, but let's not pretend that he handled this with any elegance whatsoever.

Morrissey always bangs on about how free speech is dead, and how his right to free speech is always being suppressed, yet the moment anyone challenges him, he excommunicates them or ejects them from his shows? It would have been fair enough if he had security take their signs away, but stopping the show and throwing a strop until they are removed just shows he how much of a little dictator he has become. Yes, it’s his show, and he has the right to do whatever he likes at his show, but if he can’t deal with being challenged by two people with hand drawn signs, then I think he needs to reevaluate his position on ‘free speech.’ Hypocrite much, Moz?

You are absolutely right! Morrissey has always been the one with the signs. He was kind of asking for it, but whatever he has been asking for he cannot deal with it, or deals with it like a spoilt child.

I’ll never know why on earth that twat Trinity is enabled this privilege, her behaviour is appalling.
Two London shows last year, fighting. Another (may have been Newcastle) sane. And off her head at one of the Latin America ones, but can’t picture which once and causing shameful scenes. But her best performance yet, was Belfast a few years ago. She’s a rabid dog.
2011 was a bad year for Morrissey folk with her coming out the woodwork.

Does anybody have a picture of this girl. I think I know who she is but not sure, thx

An utterly disgusting act of bullying from Morrissey. His attempt to rile the crowd with his chants of "Go. Go. Go" was chilling to watch.

Once again he has proven that to him and his alt-right mates that freedom of speech only applies to them.

Congratulations to the brave woman who felt the need to protest. She did so with quiet dignity.

Yet another career low.

Yeah, pretty sure Morrissey fans everywhere will be relieved at shows being cancelled in case someone turns up with a placard.

OK I sense the sarcasm Skiddy, but if I was Moz I'd up security at his concerts.

If security can stop people bringing in bags, I'm sure they would be able to spot someone with a placard & stop them. Someone clearly wasn't doing their job on the night in question, for which I hope they got totally roasted.

I don't know if security is provided by the event owners, or if they are part of Moz's permanent team, but if they are his, then maybe he's decided he needs a new team, hence cancellations in the meantime.

The Independent: Morrissey kicks protester out of concert
Morrissey kicks protester out of concert after heckles over his support of the far-right

"Morrissey kicked out a protester from his concert after they began to heckle him over his support of the far-right.
The former Smiths frontman was performing in Portland, Oregon when a protester held up two signs – one that condemned the far-right group For Britain, and another that read “Big Mouth Indeed”.
As fans jeered and swore at the protestor, Morrissey himself ordered one of his crew to cut the lights in the concert venue.
“Go, go, go,” Morrissey is heard shouting in footage from the incident. “Max, the lights.”
“We don’t need you,” he continues. “Goodbye. Go. Go. Go. We don’t need you. We don’t need you. Goodbye.”"

The story ends:

"Morrissey’s latest tour of the US has been described as “a total disaster”, with tickets selling for as low as $7, and the Council on American-Islamic Relations announcing a boycott of many of his dates."

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Girl Afraid / Suedehead / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / I Wish You Lonely / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // How Soon Is Now?

Setlist provided by ChadBC

• YouTube footage of Morrissey’s reaction in full. Link posted by Famous when dead

Related media items:

Morrissey 's new B-side 'Censorship '

An utterly disgusting act of bullying from Morrissey. His attempt to rile the crowd with his chants of "Go. Go. Go" was chilling to watch.

Once again he has proven that to him and his alt-right mates that freedom of speech only applies to them.

Congratulations to the brave woman who felt the need to protest. She did so with quiet dignity.

Yet another career low.

Well put

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom