Port Chester, NY - Capitol Theatre (Jan. 19, 2013) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Speedway / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Action Is My Middle Name / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Alma Matters / Maladjusted / Still Ill / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Black Cloud / November Spawned A Monster / To Give (The Reason I Live) / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Meat Is Murder // How Soon Is Now?

set list provided by Johnnymel9

• Photos (19 total) by Brother Apostle / flickr. Link posted by docinwestchester.

portchester.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks SO much to those who shared their TJIFA videos. This is *the* one song that I've always wanted to see / hear live and I'm just praying he will open with it at his March show in SF. Honestly, I wasn't even that excited about this show, as I've heard most of the set list before, but now I can't wait for the show as this song is so meaningful for me personally.

In any case, if anybody is interested, I made a kind of composite youtube video / sound mix with the contributions from FDR and Cesar on this thread and another video I found on youtube. I also took the three video sources and two audio sources and combined them with an the excellent recording made by docinwestchester to make what I thought might be more interesting mix of the live sound.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks SO much to those who shared their TJIFA videos. This is *the* one song that I've always wanted to see / hear live and I'm just praying he will open with it at his March show in SF. Honestly, I wasn't even that excited about this show, as I've heard most of the set list before, but now I can't wait for the show as this song is so meaningful for me personally.

In any case, if anybody is interested, I made a kind of composite youtube video / sound mix with the contributions from FDR and Cesar on this thread and another video I found on youtube. I also took the three video sources and two audio sources and combined them with an mp3 recording to make what I thought might be more interesting mix of the live sound.

Very nice job. Such a great song! It was an amazing opener.

BTW, is there a second audio source that is circulating? I thought mine was the only one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice job. Such a great song! It was an amazing opener.

BTW, is there a second audio source that is circulating? I thought mine was the only one.

It must have been your source, I clicked on a mediafire link in this thread which opened a .rar file. I'll edit the post to credit you. Thanks! That was the source I used and it was by far the best one.

It must have been your source, I clicked on a mediafire link in this thread which opened a .rar file. I'll edit the post to credit you. Thanks! That was the source I used and it was by far the best one.

Haha. I wasn't looking for credit, really. Just interested if there were other audio sources out there.

Haha. I know you weren't looking for it, but the recording is wonderful quality and you should be commended for it :)

Word. That audio quality is off the hook. I have tons of boots and none nearly that good. Did you pay off people around you to keep quiet? ;-)

Word. That audio quality is off the hook. I have tons of boots and none nearly that good. Did you pay off people around you to keep quiet? ;-)

Didn't have to. The people around me were in a silent trance, mesmerized by the goings on onstage. There was one chatty girl who I got away from before the show even started. That's the beauty of taping in GA - you can usually move around until you find a quiet spot.

Didn't have to. The people around me were in a silent trance, mesmerized by the goings on onstage. There was one chatty girl who I got away from before the show even started. That's the beauty of taping in GA - you can usually move around until you find a quiet spot.

Thanks for this recording!!!!! A magnificent boot of the concert.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom