"Pop-up shoppers of the world unite as Morrissey store opens in New York" - The Guardian

Link posted by Frances / Facebook:

Pop-up shoppers of the world unite as Morrissey store opens in New York - The Guardian
Fans stock up on T-shirts and dog bandannas before eagerly awaited Brooklyn gig as Mporium, last seen in Manchester, raises funds for animal shelter

39153_5642.jpg

Merchandise on sale at Salford Lads’ Club in Manchester last month. Photograph: Christopher Thomond for the Guardian

Related items:

I wonder if this is his doing, there was a drink named after song in KY too. What is in a Swallow on my Neck?doh:

It wouldn't surprise me in the very least !

From pop up shop to pop up cocktail bar at the end of the day it's all money in Steves pop up till that matters in these lean remaining ill health rumoured years.
Rumour also has it there is going to be pop up vegetarian food markets selling his favourite kinds of cheese and eggs etc, at future performances for maximum "kerching".

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain:
:knife:

Yesterday at 12:49 PM
+ QuoteReply

Well, well, well ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :tiphat:

SOLD OUT !

"DO I LIKE BUTTER ! " :rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Moz on a milk carton! Oh no! We almost just got past Cheesegate II! And now this.

If the carton would have only said, coconut or soy milk. They should have known better. What will come of this? :paranoid:

I wonder if this is his doing, there was a drink named after song in KY too. What is in a Swallow on my Neck?doh:

From pop up shop to pop up cocktail bar at the end of the day it's all money in Steves pop up till that matters in these lean remaining ill health rumoured years.
Rumour also has it there is going to be pop up vegetarian food markets selling his favourite kinds of cheese and eggs etc, at future performances for maximum "kerching".

+ QuoteReply

SOLD OUT !

:knife:Benny-the-British-Butcher

Benny-the-British-Butter :greatbritain::knife:

+ QuoteReply

SOLD OUT !

While New York listens to the same boring setlist we are celebrating the Royals in Victoria BC

Moz on a milk carton! Oh no! We almost just got past Cheesegate II! And now this.

If the carton would have only said, coconut or soy milk. They should have known better. What will come of this? :paranoid:

No need to worry, apparently you can be a vegan part time according to " Pikey" :rolleyes:.

Mweet is still Mwurder though ! :rofl::clap::laughing:

Part time Stevey even dropped Meat is Money from the setlist at the riot fest :blushing:.

P S. Cheesgate II is still an ongoing investigation. We've had a fantastic response from the public, however I would like to appeal to the Manchester Arena employee who rang our hotline with some very interesting information to please get back in touch.

Really, really hope he does one of these in Aus, there's a lot of great charities to support; animal liberation, cat protection society to name a few.

Did they get Moz's height wrong? I thought he was taller than 5ft 9 inches.
It also seems strange they refer to him as Steven Patrick when even the most casual fan knows he hates those names.

No need to worry, apparently you can be a vegan part time according to " Pikey" :rolleyes:.

Mweet is still Mwurder though ! :rofl::clap::laughing:

Part time Stevey even dropped Meat is Money from the setlist at the riot fest :blushing:.

P S. Cheesgate II is still an ongoing investigation. We've had a fantastic response from the public, however I would like to appeal to the Manchester Arena employee who rang our hotline with some very interesting information to please get back in touch.

Oh pullease Benny no more cheesecake part2 til 9. :barf:
I am begging you on my knees. :tears:

I completely lost my appetite for cheese because of you.
While Moz according to you, is having his cheese, I and maybe other Mozbots who just like cheese, have been thoroughly denied of that pleasure, while you aimed at the reverse?

Please have some mercy on us, poor little fools!
You are capable of that as I noticed you were being very kind and nice to members who were sick at this site.
But you are funny :D

Did they get Moz's height wrong? I thought he was taller than 5ft 9 inches.
It also seems strange they refer to him as Steven Patrick when even the most casual fan knows he hates those names.
Biebs, whose entire life is probably off topic, yet again raises his vermin leg to piss all over any comment. What a deadbeat loser. Pity his name isn't on a milk carton too.

Thanks, saw that, was looking for the human Brooklyn shirt that was there.. I might be in for that $30 dog shirt, oy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom