Pop up Mporium shop at Sugar Mutts, NY (Sep. 24, 25, 2016) - Morrissey Official / Facebook

It's his life, and he can do what he wants, but I'm uncomfortable with this. They say "A fee and % profit will go to Sugar Mutts.", which means that this seems to be a commercial exercise on the back of the charity. Why not say they will give 100%?

39101_sugar_mutts.jpg

UPDATE Oct. 2:

Link posted by Roberto Ferdenzi:

Scenes from Morrissey's Mporium pop-up at Sugar Mutts Rescue - Metro

39181_morrissey2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So this is an all purpose hate thread now? I'm still waiting for an explanation of how Morrissey is taking advantage of the Sugar Mutts.
http://www.sugarmuttsrescue.com/
This is Sky. She's recently become a big Morrissey fan.
kwK9Uu3.png

Tell me how do you know Cl that she has become a Mozbot? :D
Is she singing along with him? :)
Is her tail sweeping around?
And with other music she starts barking in an angry way?
Or she falls asleep?
These are the symptoms as I am told. :lbf:

Tell me how do you know Cl that she has become a Mozbot? :D
Is she singing along with him? :)
Is her tail sweeping around?
And with other music she starts barking in an angry way?
Or she falls asleep?
These are the symptoms as I am told. :lbf:

She's smart and knows where her kibble comes from. She's trying to join the board so she can upvote every KS post.

What time is everyone getting there on Sat morning?

I wouldn't know.
But if you go there would you give us an update on what you saw or bought?
I can't go there myself. Distance and time making it impossible. I would go if it was in my town or nearby.
Thanks in advance! :thumb:

Actually - what does that even mean?
"WHAT'S OLD, PUSSYCAT" is a play on his buddy Tom Jones' "What's New, Pussycat?"
Then he explains that "the story is old" and he's using the word "old" because it's not a new idea that the animals are right. "The animals are always right"
"Thus, we, here, now, express the sensibility of the greater collective" means "on behalf of the animals I will tell you what's new/old, what's happening," and the answer to that defies the English language, or maybe any language spoken by humans, but is most easily stated as "Woof, woof"

I think if the animals did put it into English they would be saying "1/10 troll harder."

"WHAT'S OLD, PUSSYCAT" is a play on his buddy Tom Jones' "What's New, Pussycat?"
Then he explains that "the story is old" and he's using the word "old" because it's not a new idea that the animals are right. "The animals are always right"
"Thus, we, here, now, express the sensibility of the greater collective" means "on behalf of the animals I will tell you what's new/old, what's happening," and the answer to that defies the English language, or maybe any language spoken by humans, but is most easily stated as "Woof, woof"

I think if the animals did put it into English they would be saying "1/10 troll harder."

That was really funny and insightful too.
I had to laugh but decided to rate it insightful cause I've rated so many of your post funny already. :)

Thanks for the pics! Hope you got some nice stuff -

Is the poster which was posted on the Morrissey Official Facebook page available for sale? I can't tell from the photo. Is it available as a t-shirt?

I think if the animals did put it into English they would be saying "1/10 troll harder
...or stop trolling altogether " is the full quote.

But they won't say that to Trollissey the Spaced Odyssey because all their attention is focused on a more committed troll at the mo. Well, it is Sunday.

Only kidding, paying actual attention to KlulS would be like willingly approaching a deranged morbidly obese Walmart client who has no pants on. :mask: and is sweating.
It's hard enough maintaining any interest in famous rich trolls with clean clothes, won't have much time for trollinnobodies, sorry in advance to all concerned. bye now

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom