Pony Club fans, the boys are back in action

You just made my month.

Thank You.

:thumb:

I have another couple of videos to upload from the gig at the Grand Social, apologies for the sound quality in advance!

It was a brilliant gig, I'll post "f*** With My Heart", "Single" and "diplomat" and put the links here

Pony Club Forever

Great stuff- where did you hear this-any gigs or links to what theyve been up to?

Check out their Facebook page - you can find the new track, "Miracles", or you can find it on twitter [MENTION=12283]pony[/MENTION]ClubMark

The boys have played 2 gigs in Dublin this year, one at Nighthawks in April 2015 and then in June 2015 at The Grand Social.

Pony Club are back with the classic line up of brothers Cullen; Mark, Darren and Jason, Rob Cumiskey and Dave Morrissey

Check out their Facebook page - you can find the new track, "Miracles", or you can find it on twitter [MENTION=12283]pony[/MENTION]ClubMark

The boys have played 2 gigs in Dublin this year, one at Nighthawks in April 2015 and then in June 2015 at The Grand Social.

Pony Club are back with the classic line up of brothers Cullen; Mark, Darren and Jason, Rob Cumiskey and Dave Morrissey

Cheers- what a great band-lookin foward to a gig or two!!

Back
Top Bottom