Pomona, CA - Fox Theater (Nov. 28, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Speedway / Action Is My Middle Name / Maladjusted / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Scandinavia / All The Lazy Dykes / People Are The Same Everywhere / Satellite Of Love / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder // Still Ill

set list provided by cesar1978

Last edited:
Thou knowest all; I sit and wait
With blinded eyes and hands that fail,
Till the last lifting of the veil
And the first opening of the gate.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

There will be roses.

Westwood and the zip code.

Another funny thing happened. Before introducing Satellite of Love he mentioned it was a song by the great Lou Reed or something along those lines and it sounded like the crowd was booing. He said "Are you booing? Or Louing?" and the crowd was indeed chanting Looooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. It was funny.

That is funny, lightning-quick wit. Did you manage to make out at all what he was half-singing, tagged on to the end of Black Cloud?

So, was Mr. Proper there giving his famous free handjobs in the Men's loo?

Did anyone get the name of the dude selling the fake tickets from craigslist? I have his number only and I am trying to track him down. Any info is helpful. I met him in alhambra the day before the show :(

Give his number to the cops. They'll track him down for you. That's what he deserves.

Great show although I ended up going alone but it was a last minute decision as I found someone on Craig's that had an extra ticket, was running late and let me have it for about half what he paid. Thought for a second to scalp it and get 3x what I paid but glad I didn't lol.

Best part of the night was when security opened the pit. Was miserable up until that point. I always manage to be near the loudest, drunkest most obnoxious asshole but it was worth it to end only feet from the stage :)

you're welcome.

Great show although I ended up going alone but it was a last minute decision as I found someone on Craig's that had an extra ticket, was running late and let me have it for about half what he paid. Thought for a second to scalp it and get 3x what I paid but glad I didn't lol.

the man was in top form tonight, i was blown away despite the lack of irish blood and first of the gang. But i must say, the crowd was terrible. A bunch of fat idiots who wouldn't put there god damn cameras down and tried to squeeze ten of their family members to the front. And there was so many security guards and cops in the venue, it kind of put a weird vibe on the night. I got punched in the chest twice by a security guard while trying to get on stage for still ill. Though i enjoyed the solo songs more than i would, moz has got to throw in more smiths songs next time around.
i think more smith songs would be great to!

So, based on some comments here, cameras are sticking out in the air...so I wanna clarify, were CELLPHONES and Cameras allowed inside any venue? Just wanna make sure if those are allowed..:blushing:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom