Pomona, CA - Fox Theater (Nov. 28, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Speedway / Action Is My Middle Name / Maladjusted / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Scandinavia / All The Lazy Dykes / People Are The Same Everywhere / Satellite Of Love / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder // Still Ill

set list provided by cesar1978

Last edited:
I wanted to find someone else who had the same fate as myself! Bought 4 tix on craigslist..and they were fake..but I didn't get my money back! That has never happened to me before. I finally "saw the glass, hidden in the grass".

That is very sad. so sorry for you. Geez how much total did you lose?

pomona for sure! san diego was cool, l.a. was a buzzkill, last night restored my faith in morrissey

I heard Morrissey has lifted the ban on Canadian shows and will likely play a couple of dates in 2012.

Awesome show last night! I felt soo overwhelmed when Moz sang "Everyday is like Sunday" to see everyone into it and singing was incredible!

Did anyone get the name of the dude selling the fake tickets from craigslist? I have his number only and I am trying to track him down. Any info is helpful. I met him in alhambra the day before the show :(

It has been for me some harrowing years these past couple of years -- diagnosis of cancer, the death of my beloved daughter, but, it is always a highlight to see Morrissey once a year.
Thank you, Morrissey, for continuing to come to SoCal.
Your fan base here will never die out. On that you can be sure.
Take care of yourself!

I wanted to find someone else who had the same fate as myself! Bought 4 tix on craigslist..and they were fake..but I didn't get my money back! That has never happened to me before. I finally "saw the glass, hidden in the grass".

what was his name? phone #? i'd appreciate this info, i buy a lot of concert tickets off craigslist.

thanks!

it said los angeles, and it had the address of the school written too.

Westwood and the zip code.

Another funny thing happened. Before introducing Satellite of Love he mentioned it was a song by the great Lou Reed or something along those lines and it sounded like the crowd was booing. He said "Are you booing? Or Louing?" and the crowd was indeed chanting Looooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. It was funny.

i loved when said "what do you want me to do? just tell me what to do and i'll do it"

Whatever Happens I Love You

It has been for me some harrowing years these past couple of years -- diagnosis of cancer, the death of my beloved daughter, but, it is always a highlight to see Morrissey once a year.
Thank you, Morrissey, for continuing to come to SoCal.
Your fan base here will never die out. On that you can be sure.
Take care of yourself!

I am sorry to hear of your troubles. Take care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k49yMJE8jyg

a red rose ♥

(apologies if this does not work properly, I am new to this)

what was his name? phone #? i'd appreciate this info, i buy a lot of concert tickets off craigslist.

thanks!

i don't know his name..he was a hispanic guy in his 40's..his number is 323-395-7220. havent been able to get a hold of him since monday, big surprise. i bought them in la puente and paid face value. i always buy off craigslist for sold-out shows and this is the first time this has happened to me. there seemed to be quite a few counterfeits at the show. it sucks that fans can't get a ticket cause brokers buy up tickets..and then this! if anybody knows someone who's a cop or can trace his number..let me know!!

Back
Top Bottom