Pomona, CA - Fox Theater (Nov. 28, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Speedway / Action Is My Middle Name / Maladjusted / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Scandinavia / All The Lazy Dykes / People Are The Same Everywhere / Satellite Of Love / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder // Still Ill

set list provided by cesar1978

Last edited:
He changed the lyric of speedway from "Can you delve so low" to "Do you have a heart?" Apparently I have a big time hater. :p Jesus, get a life.

Ok...so I went to a few of the So Cal shows and I thought Escondido was the best. Did anyone go to ALL the shows??? If so, what do you think was the best? Thx

I went to all five. I'd say it's a tie between Pomona and Vegas. He just seemed to be having a great time at both, relaxed. I love that.

I just want to say thank you to the security guard who let a big group of us assholes down to the main floor who did not have wristbands! Because of you, I was finally able to get a piece of Moz shirt. It smells so heavenly.

Can anyone describe the Shirts you can buy at the merch stands at the shows?? Anything else apart from shirts?? CDs, posters, etc??? Thanks!

I wanted to find someone else who had the same fate as myself! Bought 4 tix on craigslist..and they were fake..but I didn't get my money back! That has never happened to me before. I finally "saw the glass, hidden in the grass".

I am sitting here in sorrow and pain.
i am a true masochistic, reading this setlist, ughh!

Don't talk to me, no
About people who are "nice"
'Cause I have spent my WHOLE LIFE
in RUINS
Because of people who are "nice"

-- I bought tickets to this show from someone on craigslist who even offered the receipt/proof of purchase. yah right. FAKE! there were at least 4 other sets of people who i saw that had the EXACT same tickets as me. :( im crushed. devastated.

truly truly disappointed.

i was one of the other people who got screwed out of my hard-earned money.

Can anyone describe the Shirts you can buy at the merch stands at the shows?? Anything else apart from shirts?? CDs, posters, etc??? Thanks!

There's a shopping bag that says shoplifters of the world unite. A bumper sticker that says I SWERVE FOR MORRISSEY or something along those lines. A signed lifesize cutout of him naked with the record in front. A couple posters, I think. One with the cat on his head? Ummmmmmmm, a little pair of boxing gloves...and many different shirts. There's probably more, I never stood in line really. Not sure on CDs.

6422747393_564efaf4cd_z.jpg

The merch people were very busy every night. I don't envy their job.

EDIT: found a better pic I took in Escondido.

6425799613_fd85160a10_z.jpg

Last edited:
Morrissey's Horoscopes for Tuesday November 29th:

If you have a money matter that also affects someone you know, you will want to do what’s right for them. But when it comes to business, it’s better if personal attachments are kept out of the equation. Treat everyone equally and no one will hold a grudge. You want to end up with a win-win outcome.

You will be under a lot of pressure today and because the pressure comes from partners and colleagues you could fall out with someone you usually get along with. Be that as it may you must stick up for yourself

You are all the same people. Talking to yourselves repeating yourselves pretending you exist. 99 other white rappers emerge in the sea but it feels so empty without me. You are deluded and insane and need to be put away right away. No one is real. No one goes to his shows but 2 people and everyone sits on here, you know what you done no need to go in depth, there is only one true fan and you held out your hand in Scandinavia. Night Ranger. Stranger things are going to occur. In danger all in a blur, Want privacy, see? pretending to exist and write reviews and argue with themselves with their 17 personalities as 23 of their other personalities agree with themselves. I can see right through you.
Medication is not working as you all are schizophrenic deluded drain cloggers that function nowhere and should be scraped off the sidewalk and tossed in the rubbish bin.
Morrissey has cut his shows down to escape from you all earlier as he is horrified to have learned he is fanless, you transgendered transsexual he/she’s phone tappers, computer hackers except for 3 people with 87 personalities each.
I want to eat the soil.

He changed the lyric of speedway from "Can you delve so low" to "Do you have a heart?" Apparently I have a big time hater. :p Jesus, get a life.

Rich, coming from a schizophrenic who thinks Morrissey IS Jesus.

It's a good question you should ask yourself from time to time.... DO you have a heart? You seem pretty empty on here.

˙,,ɯoɔ˙olos-ʎǝssıɹɹoW ʞ**Ⅎ,, :spɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ pǝʇuıɹd ʇɹıɥs-┴ ɐ ƃuıɹɐǝʍ puɐlƃuƎ uı ʍoɥs ɐ ƃuıɹnp ǝƃɐʇs ǝɥʇ oʇ ƃuıʞɐʇ ʎq ɥʇuoɯ ʇsɐl ɯnɹoɟ ǝɥʇ ʇsuıɐƃɐ uƃıɐdɯɐɔ sıɥ dn pǝddǝʇs ɹǝƃuıs ǝɥ┴

˙sǝʌoɯ ɹǝǝɹɐɔ sıɥ ƃuızıɔıʇıɹɔ ɹo ǝɟıl ǝʇɐʌıɹd s,ɹɐʇs ǝɥʇ ƃuıssnɔsıp ɯoɹɟ sɹǝqɯǝɯ ʇuǝʌǝɹd oʇ pǝsnɟǝɹ ƃuǝs┴ pıʌɐp ɹǝuʍo ɹǝʇɟɐ ɯoɔ˙olos-ʎǝssıɹɹoW uo ɹɐʍ pǝɹɐlɔǝp uɐɯʇuoɹɟ sɥʇıɯS ǝɥ┴ ɹǝɯɹoɟ ǝɥ┴

˙sʇɹǝɔuoɔ s,ɹǝƃuıs ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ɹoɟ ɯıɥ ƃuıuuɐq ʎq ǝʇısqǝʍ uɐɟ ɐ ɟo ɹǝuʍo ǝɥʇ ʇsuıɐƃɐ uoıʇɔɐ ʎɹɐuıpɹoɐɹʇxǝ uǝʞɐʇ sɐɥ ʎǝssıɹɹoW

You are all the same people. Talking to yourselves repeating yourselves pretending you exist. 99 other white rappers emerge in the sea but it feels so empty without me. You are deluded and insane and need to be put away right away. No one is real. No one goes to his shows but 2 people and everyone sits on here, you know what you done no need to go in depth, there is only one true fan and you held out your hand in Scandinavia. Night Ranger. Stranger things are going to occur. In danger all in a blur, Want privacy, see? pretending to exist and write reviews and argue with themselves with their 17 personalities as 23 of their other personalities agree with themselves. I can see right through you.
Medication is not working as you all are schizophrenic deluded drain cloggers that function nowhere and should be scraped off the sidewalk and tossed in the rubbish bin.
Morrissey has cut his shows down to escape from you all earlier as he is horrified to have learned he is fanless, you transgendered transsexual he/she’s phone tappers, computer hackers except for 3 people with 87 personalities each.
I want to eat the soil.
You appear to be quite insane.

He handed the mic to someone and she said "Te amo" and maybe a little bit more in Spanish and asked him if he understood what she said. I think he nodded, his response wasnt clear, but it was the first time in the last 5 shows he handed out the mic. I think. I didnt have a great view everytime. Oh also he asked his drummer "Matthew" (I think it's so sweet he calls him his full name) if he had anything he wanted to say and Matt told him to pass the mic to Gustavo or something. I think he was in the zone and didn't want to play fun with mic tiemz. :p

Last edited:
Rich, coming from a schizophrenic who thinks Morrissey IS Jesus.

It's a good question you should ask yourself from time to time.... DO you have a heart? You seem pretty empty on here.

Look. I understand you don't like me and that is fine. I mean no harm to anyone and yes, sometimes I entertain thoughts that are outside of the box. And sometimes I get fighty because I am always mocked for having different thoughts. But you don't have to launch a campaign of character assassination on a board where people are coming to find out about the show, not talk about how crazy I am. What are you hoping to accomplish here? Expose the crazy person to the people who are looking at this sight once to see reviews of the show they were able to participate in? To answer your question I have a heart, a rather large one. Much gets lost in translation on the internet and I'm not as crazy IRL as I appear here, I'm actually kind of cool. So just chill out and lets talk about the shows. I won't be attending anymore so will participate less if that brings you comfort.

Last edited:
Look. I understand you don't like me and that is fine. I mean no harm to anyone and yes, sometimes I entertain thoughts that are outside of the box. And sometimes I get fighty because I am always mocked for having different thoughts. But you don't have to launch a campaign of character assassination on a board where people are coming to find out about the show, not talk about how crazy I am. What are you hoping to accomplish here? Expose the crazy person to the people who are looking at this sight once to see reviews of the show they were able to participate in? To answer your question I have a heart, a rather large one. Much gets lost in translation on the internet and I'm not as crazy IRL as I appear here, I'm actually kind of cool. So just chill out and lets talk about the shows. I won't be attending anymore so will participate less if that brings you comfort.

Posting that Morrissey is Jesus = appropriate topic for a board which exists allegedly to discuss Morrissey, his music, the shows, etc? Really? Posting how you want to have sex with him is an appropriate topic? You can't have it both ways.

Posting that Morrissey is Jesus = appropriate topic for a board which exists allegedly to discuss Morrissey, his music, the shows, etc? Really? Posting how you want to have sex with him is an appropriate topic? You can't have it both ways.

I entertain a lot of ideas in the forum. Just stop being a dick with an agenda, this is for people to talk about the shows. If you want to talk about Morrissey having sex with crazy people, take it in the forum. Also I do this thing called "joking." You should look it up sometime. It's funny to laugh once in awhile.

I entertain a lot of ideas in the forum. Just stop being a dick with an agenda, this is for people to talk about the shows. If you want to talk about Morrissey having sex with crazy people, take it in the forum. Also I do this thing called "joking." You should look it up sometime. It's funny to laugh once in awhile.

That's your job, isn't it?

CrystalGeezer
View Profile
View Forum Posts
View Blog Entries
View Articles
My secret's my enzyme.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join Date Aug 2007
Location San Gabby Valley
Posts 15,323
Blog Entries40 Re: I think Morrissey is a completely normal person who just wants to get laid
Originally Posted by DAVIE
actually no!
though...everyone could be seen a bi from a certain viewpoint!
Yeah. I love, love, love fey Morrissey, when he is feminine which is like loving a woman. I love him when he's growly and masculine too, he's like the best transformer doll EVAR! It's just at the end of the day, I want a penis in my vagina. HEY-ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom