Pomona, CA - Fox Theater (Nov. 28, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Speedway / Action Is My Middle Name / Maladjusted / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Scandinavia / All The Lazy Dykes / People Are The Same Everywhere / Satellite Of Love / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder // Still Ill

set list provided by cesar1978

Last edited:
Everyday is like Sunday & Scandanavia tonight. No Alma Matters & I Know it's over. Less dinosaurs thank god!

Incorrect set list

I Want The One I Can't Have/ You're The One For Fatty/ First Of The Gang To Die/ Black Cloud/ You Have Killed/ When I Last Spoke to Carol/ Everyday Is Like Sunday/ Action Is My Middle Name/ I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris/ Ouija Board, Ouija Board/ Meat Is Murder/ Satellite of Love/ Maladjusted/ Scandinavia/ All The Lazy Dykes/ Irish Blood English Heart/ Speedway// Still Ill

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a dinosaur. Age is inevitable inevitably. Age ageing etc.

Everyday is like Sunday & Scandanavia tonight. No Alma Matters & I Know it's over. Less dinosaurs thank god!

I suppose once you are old, you will stop going to see bands you love? Hmm...

OH MY GOD. I love maladjusted, black cloud,yhkm,Scandinavia etc.etc.etc. the best set list ever, in MY opinion.

Best show of all the LA shows.

Amazing! Wow! So much better than the shrine. UCLA shirts made me laugh.

Awesome show! Saved the best for last! Here is the setlist...I want the one I can't haveYou have killed meYour the one for me fattyWhen last I spoke to CarolBlack cloudOne day goodbye will be farewellSpeedwayAction is my middle nameMaladjusted Ouija boardScandinavia All the lazy dykesPeople are the same everywhereSatellite of loveEveryday is like Sunday Meat is murderEncoreStill Ill :guitar:

f*** me, better set list than all the others in SoCal. dum dee dum maybe in 2012 he'll reconsider a much livelier setlist to really get the place packed or larger venues. hence my boycott of Shrine and Pomona. This current setlist is quite dull. Tsk Tsk Moz.

First of the Gang, Paris and Irish Blood were not on the set list

I am sitting here in sorrow and pain.
i am a true masochistic, reading this setlist, ughh!

Don't talk to me, no
About people who are "nice"
'Cause I have spent my WHOLE LIFE
in RUINS
Because of people who are "nice"

-- I bought tickets to this show from someone on craigslist who even offered the receipt/proof of purchase. yah right. FAKE! there were at least 4 other sets of people who i saw that had the EXACT same tickets as me. :( im crushed. devastated.

truly truly disappointed.

This is the perfect setlist. The songs are totally concert songs. It would be even more fast paced if Morrissey played He cried, end of the family line, pappa jack, and asleep. That's like take out the cover and add these and then the set list is complete. In fact drop like 7 songs and then add papa jack,roys keen and sorrow will come. Then he should just sing for 57 minutes .

That sucks I got tickets out side of the show and they were fake too I found that guy and was able to get my money back!!!
I am sitting here in sorrow and pain.
i am a true masochistic, reading this setlist, ughh!

Don't talk to me, no
About people who are "nice"
'Cause I have spent my WHOLE LIFE
in RUINS
Because of people who are "nice"

-- I bought tickets to this show from someone on craigslist who even offered the receipt/proof of purchase. yah right. FAKE! there were at least 4 other sets of people who i saw that had the EXACT same tickets as me. :( im crushed. devastated.

truly truly disappointed.

f*** me, better set list than all the others in SoCal. dum dee dum maybe in 2012 he'll reconsider a much livelier setlist to really get the place packed or larger venues. hence my boycott of Shrine and Pomona. This current setlist is quite dull. Tsk Tsk Moz.

And so he froze where he stood and he looked and he looked
To the ground
And he cried

Now shut the f*** up. You dumb f***.

The man was in top form tonight, I was blown away despite the lack of Irish Blood and First of the Gang. But I must say, the crowd was terrible. A bunch of fat idiots who wouldn't put there god damn cameras down and tried to squeeze ten of their family members to the front. And there was so many security guards and cops in the venue, it kind of put a weird vibe on the night. I got punched in the chest twice by a security guard while trying to get on stage for Still Ill. Though I enjoyed the solo songs more than I would, Moz has got to throw in more Smiths songs next time around.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom