Poll: Who will be banned next?

Who is next to be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PregnantForTheLastTime

Hideous trait.
I feel we're wobbling at the edge of a precipice, here. Somebody's going to go soon, I can just smell it in the air. Maybe it's Spring fever, I don't know. So who will it be?

by the way, its a statistical fact that witchhunt polls like this are most likely to get the poster of them banned more than anyone else
thats why i voted preggers, maybe she knew those facts about solo already :eek:

I'm planning on getting banned reasonably soon.

I'm planning on getting banned reasonably soon.

I'm sorry, I had no idea. Maybe we should scrap this poll and begin a new one. There are really more contenders in this race than I'd imagined.

And I should have made it a private poll so no one would feel intimidated. :( Sorry, ladies and gents.

THIS IS BULLSHIT

fcf

Are you supposed to vote for who you think will be banned next, or who you hope will be banned next?

NRITH's ban is only temporary. I'm sure he can do better than that.

Well, you could vote for who you'd like to be banned, or who you think will be banned, but that may amount to the same thing. Or maybe not.

Are you supposed to vote for who you think will be banned next, or who you hope will be banned next?

some people seem to be voting for who they hope i think
the f***ers :cool:
but i voted for preggers based on my experience here
like i said:
by the way, its a statistical fact that witchhunt polls like this are most likely to get the poster of them banned more than anyone else
thats why i voted preggers, maybe she knew those facts about solo already :eek:

NRITH's ban is only temporary. I'm sure he can do better than that.

Well, you could vote for who you'd like to be banned, or who you think will be banned, but that may amount to the same thing. Or maybe not.

Well I think it will be Robby, although I hope it's someone different ;)

Back
Top Bottom