Poll: who is Morrissey-solo's biggest troll?

  • Thread starter Help get 'Irish Blood, English Heart' played on Ra
  • Start date
H

Help get 'Irish Blood, English Heart' played on Ra

Guest
1)Bg
2)Mozzerian / Tosserian / moby
3)Mr.Improper PIMP of the nation
4)Cock and Balls
5)Greasetea
6)Andy E.I.
7)Dagenham "The most annoying Smiths fan in the world" Dave

If anyone has been missed out, you can still cast your vote for them. These were just a few of the more obvious choices to get you going.
 
I

i hate scum

Guest
3)Mr.Improper PIMP of the nation

by miles - he is a dick!!!!!!!!

i have never once heard him say anything positive - or once been polite and considerate to other people on this message board.

i can almost tell what his response will be. the f'word used half a dozen times - mentioning my mama a few more. you know that real high brow wit he uses as his self defence tool. :p
 
T

the informer

Guest
> 3)Mr.Improper PIMP of the nation

Pimple gets my vote too.

His pants are on fire.
 
N

nonesoever

Guest
I e-mailed Jo Whiley, who's on now ([email protected]) but it doesn't seem to have any effect. maybe if more people harass her.

> 1)Bg
> 2)Mozzerian / Tosserian / moby
> 3)Mr.Improper PIMP of the nation
> 4)Cock and Balls
> 5)Greasetea
> 6)Andy E.I.
> 7)Dagenham "The most annoying Smiths fan in the world" Dave

> If anyone has been missed out, you can still cast your vote for them.
> These were just a few of the more obvious choices to get you going.
 
K

King Leer

Guest
I never usually comment on this stuff, coz I don't give a fart.

It'd be impossible to defend some of Pimp's remarks (and he may well end up with a few boots to the head when he gets to Ingerlund) , BUT, he only has positive words for Morrissey, is a true fan, and hates the negativity and whingeing like many of us. A lot of the trolls on here don't even ever Talk about anything remotely connected to Morrissey. Not sure how they even found the place...
 
G

Girl Drowning

Guest
That was SO on the wrong thread Noney!

My vote goes to BG for his two-facedness, true psychoticness and replying to himself! At least Improper always posts as himself.

GD
 
N

nonesoever

Guest
I was referring to the name of the poster "Help get 'Irish Blood, English Heart' played on Radio 1 Let's get Morrissey back on the radio".
That's why this thread seemed appropriate to me.

Anyway, it's appropriate to support Morrissey on any thread.

> That was SO on the wrong thread Noney!

> My vote goes to BG for his two-facedness, true psychoticness and replying
> to himself! At least Improper always posts as himself.

> GD
 
H

Help get 'Irish Blood, English Heart' played on Ra

Guest
My name is an advert to encourage people to email radio1 begging them to play IBEH like I have
 
P

Patrick McCann

Guest
Re: Don't beg anyone for anything. Have some dignity....

...if they don't play it then so what? It doesn't really matter, does it?
 
J

Jedi

Guest
Improper.

> 1)Bg
> 2)Mozzerian / Tosserian / moby
> 3)Mr.Improper PIMP of the nation
> 4)Cock and Balls
> 5)Greasetea
> 6)Andy E.I.
> 7)Dagenham "The most annoying Smiths fan in the world" Dave

> If anyone has been missed out, you can still cast your vote for them.
> These were just a few of the more obvious choices to get you going.
 
M

moby

Guest
as i can't vote for myself, BG definitely, although dagenham dave is annoying too
 
A

Ann

Guest
Mozzerian

> 1)Bg
> 2)Mozzerian / Tosserian / moby
> 3)Mr.Improper PIMP of the nation
> 4)Cock and Balls
> 5)Greasetea
> 6)Andy E.I.
> 7)Dagenham "The most annoying Smiths fan in the world" Dave

> If anyone has been missed out, you can still cast your vote for them.
> These were just a few of the more obvious choices to get you going.
 
G

GenderNectar

Guest
I think Johnny's name should be added to that list!

Trolls in kilts. Is there anything better?




 
F

Fuensanta

Guest
Mr. Improper.

> 1)Bg
> 2)Mozzerian / Tosserian / moby
> 3)Mr.Improper PIMP of the nation
> 4)Cock and Balls
> 5)Greasetea
> 6)Andy E.I.
> 7)Dagenham "The most annoying Smiths fan in the world" Dave

> If anyone has been missed out, you can still cast your vote for them.
> These were just a few of the more obvious choices to get you going.
 
C

chrisaclark

Guest
Moby.

And I have reported him to the webmaster of morrisseymusic.com for his current poll there which is very offensive. I have private messaged everyone he has insulted on that poll and several other users of that site. He will be banned from that site by the end of the day. He also started this poll here, I believe.
 
M

moby

Guest
> Moby.

> And I have reported him to the webmaster of morrisseymusic.com for his
> current poll there which is very offensive. I have private messaged
> everyone he has insulted on that poll and several other users of that
> site. He will be banned from that site by the end of the day. He also
> started this poll here, I believe.

oh, i hope i get banned, that will make my year, the first of the gang
with 2 bans in his hand! COME ON! PML!

i did not start the one here, that would be bg probably!

and the poll is fair, "who is the most annoying on the forum?" i don't see
a problem, you just don't like it that you are on there. And how many
times can post about ABSOLUTELY nothing you boring cunt, eat me
 
C

chrisaclark

Guest
BG starting a thread where he himself is subject to contempt? You are an uneducated person. More importantly, you are just plain stupid.

> oh, i hope i get banned, that will make my year, the first of the gang
> with 2 bans in his hand! COME ON! PML!

> i did not start the one here, that would be bg probably!

> and the poll is fair, "who is the most annoying on the forum?" i
> don't see
> a problem, you just don't like it that you are on there. And how many
> times can post about ABSOLUTELY nothing you boring cunt, eat me
 
Top Bottom