POLL: Which of these are worse?

Which Is Worse And Worthy Of Career Suicide?

• Someone Who Sexually Assaults Someone

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Someone Who Kinda/Sorta Seems To Blame Some Of The Victims

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They Are Both Shitty And No Human Should Do Either

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Vegan

Choose one.

Update:
Third option added due to threat of violence (no, not really)

Last edited:
tenor.gif

It depends on the sexual assault, really. We need more details. Were the so-called victims merely disappointed? And where were the parents?

All you posting GIFs. Emoji and pithy comments are cowardly. One of the two is clearly worse but you haven't the stones or glands to answer it. Some of you assholes call this a "career killer" or post other histrionic inanity as if Moz himself diddled your nephew. Then you insult those that don't see it quite like you do. It's thin-skinned, easily-offended. phony outraged, witch hunters like you that almost make me never want to associate myself with progressives ever again.

All you posting GIFs. Emoji and pithy comments are cowardly. One of the two is clearly worse but you haven't the stones or glands to answer it. Some of you assholes call this a "career killer" or post other histrionic inanity as if Moz himself diddled your nephew. Then you insult those that don't see it quite like you do. It's thin-skinned, easily-offended. phony outraged, witch hunters like you that almost make me never want to associate myself with progressives ever again.

I think that you do not realize that your poll and its two options are weird.
I mean, it is like asking. "is it worst to rape kids or adults?"... most people will reply "kids" probably, but the question is still weird.

I think that you do not realize that your poll and its two options are weird.
I mean, it is like asking. "is it worst to rape kids or adults?"... most people will reply "kids" probably, but the question is still weird.

No. Your example includes sexual assault, which is ALWAYS unequivocally wrong. No matter what.

Someone being a cynical, jaded jerk that says some victims should know better is NOWHERE NEAR actually sexually assaulting someone. The way the anti-Moz piranha are going at it you'd think Moz was being accused himself.

No. Your example includes sexual assault, which is ALWAYS unequivocally wrong. No matter what.

Someone being a cynical, jaded jerk that says some victims should know better is NOWHERE NEAR actually sexually assaulting someone. The way the anti-Moz piranha are going at it you'd think Moz was being accused himself.

I'm curious, at any point while you were making this poll, did your brain ever scream, ''Please stop!''

Choose one.
I'm not going to justify this with a vote. One commits the offense, the other is done by people who enable the offense, and normalize it.
So you have an individual act. Because a sex offense would be an individual act. The other is an entire culture that spreads like a cancer and perpetuates the act of the individuals, seeks to justify it, minimize it, make it an accepted behavior, make excuses for the perpetrators and push accountability elsewhere.

Would I rather choose death by cyanide poisoning or arsenic?

I'm not going to justify this with a vote. One commits the offense, the other is done by people who enable the offense, and normalize it.
So you have an individual act. Because a sex offense would be an individual act. The other is an entire culture that spreads like a cancer and perpetuates the act of the individuals, seeks to justify it, minimize it, make it an accepted behavior, make excuses for the perpetrators and push accountability elsewhere.

Argument fallacy. False analogy. Your death choice is absurd. But by you giving that analogy YOU PROVED MY POINT. You do think Moz is as guilty as Spacey. That both offenses are equally bad.

I'm curious, at any point while you were making this poll, did your brain ever scream, ''Please stop!''

Another one proves my point..You used an argument fallacy known as "false equivalency". Your analogy was false. By making it you show you consider both options equally bad. Sorry, I don't agree,

Argument fallacy. False analogy. Your death choice is absurd. But by you giving that analogy YOU PROVED MY POINT. You do think Moz is as guilty as Spacey. That both offenses are equally bad.
I didn't say that Moz is as guilty as a grown man who physically touched an underage boy on the no-no zone.
I think it takes a special kind of asshole to defend a grown man who physically touched an underage boy on the no-no zone.
I have the right to speak my mind on either topic, though they are not the same.
If you defend touching underage boys on the no-no zone, or you touch underage boys on the no-no zone
you ain't no friend of mine.

One is a crime, the other is just criminally vulgar.

I didn't say that Moz is as guilty as a grown man who physically touched an underage boy on the no-no zone.
I think it takes a special kind of asshole to defend a grown man who physically touched an underage boy on the no-no zone.
I have the right to speak my mind on either topic, though they are not the same.
If you defend touching underage boys on the no-no zone, or you touch underage boys on the no-no zone
you ain't no friend of mine.

One is a crime, the other is just criminally vulgar.

Yeah, see, not entirely sure Moz was accepting the boy's claim as true. Seemed to be he found the claim "fishy (vegan version)" and then made an old man brained comment about "where was his parents"?

If Moz is truly down with pedophilia he can go straight to hell.

Yeah, see, not entirely sure Moz was accepting the boy's claim as true. Seemed to be he found the claim "fishy (vegan version)" and then made an old man brained comment about "where was his parents"?

If Moz is truly down with pedophilia he can go straight to hell.
He's throwing around "That was normal for the time" too much for my comfort.
But anyway- I won't differentiate between the two choices, as they are both behaviors that good people don't do.
It's the age trap. "It was just the way it was done" is a shitty excuse no matter what. The world changes. It scares some folks as they grow old.

Would I rather choose death by cyanide poisoning or arsenic? Can I have both at the same time please?

He's throwing around "That was normal for the time" too much for my comfort.
But anyway- I won't differentiate between the two choices, as they are both behaviors that good people don't do.
It's the age trap. "It was just the way it was done" is a shitty excuse no matter what. The world changes. It scares some folks as they grow old.

Yeah. Moz can be an ass. I don't like that he said anything about it. I don't agree with him. I just don't think the interpretation is honest. He should have just said "That's just horrible. Those poor victims". Then maybe said "But let's make sure we scrutinize so that innocent people don't get swept up in this circus too".

Back
Top Bottom