Poll: the live version of IBEH or the single version..............

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP for the coalition to free timothy
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP for the coalition to free timothy

Which one do you like better?????

I say the live version..........

> Which one do you like better?????

> I say the live version..........

yes, but you got the single for free, because you are on welfare, well done joshua

Anus,i got the single for free???? really??? thats why i just paid like 18.50 for it????? so,if I just got it for "free" buy buying the YATQ,then it really wasnt free right????? I had to buy something first to get it correct????

Next time,swallow the ENTIRE LOAD before speaking ok????? makes things easier on yourself. Take a lesson from your mum,she swallows,why cant you?????

Re: Captain(dumb)Scum

You need to take your stinky ass back to school dunce. if you think that anyone got the 7 inch for "free" then you're dumber than I thought you are. If you had to buy something to get it for "free",then you wouldnt get it free right??? you still had to buy something to get it?????

Its a shame stupidity isnt painful!!!!!!!!!

Live version by far

Much more passionate & smiths like.

Re: Live version by far

No arguements there. I like BOTH versions mind you,just think that live he adds a bit to every song...whther it's slurring a word or whatever.....

> You need to take your stinky ass back to school dunce. if you think that
> anyone got the 7 inch for "free" then you're dumber than I
> thought you are. If you had to buy something to get it for
> "free",then you wouldnt get it free right??? you still had to
> buy something to get it?????

> Its a shame stupidity isnt painful!!!!!!!!!
but then again Proper, we are talking about someone who plays the lottery.

hahahaha oh yeah,brainiac there huh? the lottery,what a f***in joke,you might as well send me your money. Ill give you all the "numbers" you need. You'll win alright,a beating,but thats about all.

> hahahaha oh yeah,brainiac there huh? the lottery,what a f***in joke,you
> might as well send me your money. Ill give you all the "numbers"
> you need. You'll win alright,a beating,but thats about all.

yeah right, that's why you need free singles from moz, maybe if you played the lottery you may win big? who knows? lol

Once again a latchkey kid??? did you wear hockey equipment and you werent on a team anus????

How was the single "free" if i had to buy the YATQ cd to get it?????? Thats not free is it?????

Follow along with the conversation or take the dick out of your ass next time,ok??????

> Once again a latchkey kid??? did you wear hockey equipment and you werent
> on a team anus????

> How was the single "free" if i had to buy the YATQ cd to get
> it?????? Thats not free is it?????

> Follow along with the conversation or take the dick out of your ass next
> time,ok??????

you freeloaded a single because you live in a trailer with let's go devils the suicide stay at home mom, it's a trait, go with it

Huh?????? Do you even understand this post????? I didnt think so.

As opposed to your mom "freeloading" off me every weekend right????? if she cleaned herself up down there,maybe she could bring me more business??? you think??????

> Huh?????? Do you even understand this post????? I didnt think so.

> As opposed to your mom "freeloading" off me every weekend
> right????? if she cleaned herself up down there,maybe she could bring me
> more business??? you think??????

not really, but let's go devils likes the fishy juice, she told me, i pretended to be big jim the quim king, a drag king with a moustache,
she loved every minute, i think she misses her dad who dressed in ladies
clothing and poked her on a daily basis, poor love

> you freeloaded a single because you live in a trailer with let's go devils
> the suicide stay at home mom, it's a trait, go with it
HMMM, living off 250,000 I think your the one with a house with wheels.

>I see that hockey gears working out for you then??? good!!!!! WTF are you saying dude??? do you even know?????

He doesnt even have that devils........ he has to suck dick to sleep or eat. thats why I kickedover his box the other night??? apparently he pissed someone off and didnt 'SUCK' too well,thats why he's living in this old box?????

Captain,look,just because someone saw you kickin a can down the street,asked you waht you were doing and you said "moving" is no reason to be upset with us. Buy your mum some soap,tell her to washy washy down therey therey and maybe......just maybe if she's really good,Ill give her some money and you can go back to your tent and sleep ok?????

Devils has lots of money..........Ive given her alot over the years.

Oh thats so sad......

Its 3:30am and poor Ian is online.
Whats the matter Ian, the little blue pill didn't work and your boyfriend kicked out of bed. oh boo hoo. Maybe its time to work on that lucritive mouse pad business of yours.

Re: Oh thats so sad......

Masybe he could be like those donkeydicks at the malls by my place and sell those "magic pens"??? nothing "magic" to me,infact,they're "JUNK" to me and if you're dumb enough to buy one or invest in such a business,you're as dumb as someone can be.

Mousepads????? I get those things for f***in free from my buddy at officemax.....

Those are "free" know why??? i dont have to buy anything to get them.

I did to get the "free" 7 inch from virgin........therefore making it not "free"...I have no problem bying the disc to get the vinyl since im going to buy 2 albums,2 maxi's and 2o discs anyways.

> He doesnt even have that devils........ he has to suck dick to sleep or
> eat. thats why I kickedover his box the other night??? apparently he
> pissed someone off and didnt 'SUCK' too well,thats why he's living in this
> old box?????
Proper, that was so nice to throw him a $20 so he can eat and maybe he might have some money left over buy some material for his lucrative mousepad business.

> Captain,look,just because someone saw you kickin a can down the
> street,asked you waht you were doing and you said "moving" is no
> reason to be upset with us. Buy your mum some soap,tell her to washy washy
> down therey therey and maybe......just maybe if she's really good,Ill give
> her some money and you can go back to your tent and sleep ok?????

> Devils has lots of money..........Ive given her alot over the years.
Oh yes you have..You see Ian, I can take care of my Man, can the same be said for yourself?

> Proper, that was so nice to throw him a $20 so he can eat and maybe he
> might have some money left over buy some material for his lucrative
> mousepad business.
> Oh yes you have..You see Ian, I can take care of my Man, can the same be
> said for yourself?

do you both know how ridiculous you sound? obviously not, never mind, you are stars in your own lunchtime