Poll: If you got tix for Grove or Apollo, where are your seats at?

• Thread starter Sharron Needles
  • Start date
Tier 2 Section G..

wanna cuddle?

The first time i tried i got Tier 4, closed that and tried again and got tier 2, very happy with it

Re: Tier 2 Section G..

> wanna cuddle?

> The first time i tried i got Tier 4, closed that and tried again and got
> tier 2, very happy with it

the exact same thing happened to me today. first tier 4 then did another search and came up with section G in tier 2. see you there neighbour.

Re: Tier 2 Section G..

Hmm, first time I tried (which was as soon as the tickets went on sale -- I was refreshing every few seconds from about 7:59 until my clock read 8:03 when the tickets actually went on sale), I got tier 3. Before laying down my almost $70 (with TicketBastard fees), I wanted to see if I could do better. Got tier 4. Tried one more time and got tier 4 again. Figured I better cut my losses and buy the seat.

Re: Don't they reserve the really good seats for VIPs?

They cannot reserve them all. Yes, alot of them will go to contest winners, industry f***s, ticket brokers, etc..., but they have to release some.

> They cannot reserve them all. Yes, alot of them will go to contest
> winners, industry f***s, ticket brokers, etc..., but they have to release
> some.

Industry f***s. LOL. Thanks for the ray of hope, although it does me no good.

Yeah,those wonderful "industry f***s",these are people who shouldnt be there in the f***in first place because as we all know,they probably dont know a goddamned line from one of his songs. So,some poor fan gets assed out of a ticket because some grimey loser f*** who doesnt even like morrissey gets to go. Plus,some of these contest winners dont know dick about morrissey either. A few years ago,I went to a show in vegas at the HOB,Im in line,talking to these two hotties,and they say"we heard some girl call up and win tickets to the show.when the guy told her who she won tickets for she was like"who????". How is that fair?????? you know?? I mean,ONLY morrissey fans should be allowed to get tickets.

Presale tickets

Why isn't the presale password working for me? Is anyone else having this problem?

front row tickets

I got front row tickets at the Apollo bang in the centre for monday night!!!

Re: Presale tickets

> Why isn't the presale password working for me? Is anyone else having this
> problem?

Cause the presale tix for Anaheim show sold out in a few minutes, and The Apollo presale is sold out as well.

May 7th, Friday: Row F, Lower Mezzanine, Seats 111, 112

May 8th, Saturday: Row M, Lower Mezzanine, Seats 2 to 4

My 4 other friends are in the same row as me & Peter G. They bought their tickets themselves on Wednesday, like I did mine.

Back
Top Bottom