POLL-if you are a troll that doesn't troll would you be considered an asshole?

POLL- If You Are A Troll That Doesn't Troll Would You Consider Them An Asshole?

• Total voters

iamkali62

What do you personally think of this statement? If one calls themself a troll, can they all be assholes? Even if they don't *troll* but identify themselves proudly as one? Opinions. Okay, I admit, I worded this wrong. Say you're a troll and proud of it. But supposedly you don't use your trolling abilities but don't care and still consider yourself a troll- is that assinine behavior?

Last edited:
What do you personally think of this statement? If one calls themself a troll, can they all be assholes? Even if they don't *troll* but identify themselves proudly as one? Opinions.

"Redundant" is the first word that comes to mind. Not that "redundant" and "asshole" are mutually exclusive.

I should go out of my way to prove I am not an asshole then.

I'm no troll & will never be one but, I've been called an asshole several times by people I know & people who don't even know me. If this helps, lol.

Okay. Let me be clearer. I was just in chat, and this person said they were a troll but didn't troll and what was wrong with being known as a troll!

you forgot to add the "I don't give a f***" option to this poll.

But if you don't troll then how are you a troll?

n5g0k.jpg

that's heavy

No, this is "Heavy."

oh, at the start of that song I thought it was going to be "white winged dove" or whatever it's called, by Stevie Nicks.

oh wow! Lindsay Lohan bonus points!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, at the start of that song I thought it was going to be "white winged dove" or whatever it's called, by Stevie Nicks.

oh wow! Lindsay Lohan bonus points!

I told you it was "Heavy"
Anyway in the case of La Lohan - Her entire family is exactly as portrayed in the media. The media is not lying or taking any liberties on that one.

Back
Top Bottom