POLL: If Morrissey Were To "Come Out" or be "Exposed" as Gay- How Would You React?

POLL: If Morrissey Were To "Come Out" or be "Exposed" as Gay- How Would You Reac

• Total voters
Re: POLL: If Morrissey Were To "Come Out" or be "Exposed" as Gay- How Would You React

That question can actually kill you. ;) (See: Monthy Python's Quest for the Holy Grail)

blue....no...yellow...arghhhhh!

i'd actually be really disappointed if he announced that he was a homo.
I'll be disappointed if he said he was a hobo, with all that money he has money from touring and t shirts etc.

Re: POLL: If Morrissey Were To "Come Out" or be "Exposed" as Gay- How Would You React

blue....no...yellow...arghhhhh!

I'll be disappointed if he said he was a hobo, with all that money he has money from touring and t shirts etc.

what about if he said was a homo hobo? might shed some light on 'piccadilly palare'.

Doesn't dear god please help me tell you people anything? And he has told us that there never was a woman of his dreams. So he is gay. But that only makes him even more loveable!

Doesn't dear god please help me tell you people anything? And he has told us that there never was a woman of his dreams. So he is gay. But that only makes him even more loveable!

He says lots of things, prob to ensure converstations such as this one take place...

Mel mentioned a couple of quotes he made in interviews in this comment

I don't think anyone has to worry Morrissey making some defining pronouncement of his sexuality. It's not like he's hiding something.

'I'm not running ahead and leaving clues hidden behind bus stops, as it were,' he says. 'One of my physical encounters was with a man. That was 10 years ago. It was just a very brief, absurd and amusing moment,' adds Morrissey, in his best Oscar Wilde. 'It wasn't love. I have never experienced that.'

Has he slept with women? 'Yes. I feel completely open. If I met somebody tomorrow, male or female, and they loved me and I loved them, I would openly proclaim that I loved them, regardless of what they were. I think people should be loved whatever their gender, whatever their age. I am open to everything.'

He's been saying for years that he's been attracted to people who happen to have xx or xy chromosomes, but apparently it's not ever really worked out well.

When asked Posh or Becks, Moz replied, "I'll take them both and leave them howling. I often form the third part of a very messy triangle".

:p

Ah well, I would have to resort to the use of chloroform :D

kidding.

Yeah. Believe what you want to believe. But if he turned out to be straight... Well, I would be surprised. But we will never know, and thank god for that. If he would tell us I would lose all my respect for him.

what about if he said was a homo hobo? might shed some light on 'piccadilly palare'.

omg someone has finally figured it out

If Morrissey Were To "Come Out" or be "Exposed" as Gay- How Would You React? I wouldn't give a f***. What he does in the privacy of his own life is HIS BUSINESS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom