POLL: If Morrissey Were To "Come Out" or be "Exposed" as Gay- How Would You React?

POLL: If Morrissey Were To "Come Out" or be "Exposed" as Gay- How Would You Reac

• Total voters
Re: POLL: If Morrissey Were To "Come Out" or be "Exposed" as Gay- How Would You React

I'd yawn.
and go back to listening to the music and looking at the frink thread and daydreaming anyway.

who honestly cares at this point...?

Re: POLL: If Morrissey Were To "Come Out" or be "Exposed" as Gay- How Would You React

I guess I've joined the ranks of those who are just irritated at (and bored by) the question.

Also, it's impossible to ask it without the implication that being gay is somehow a bad thing to be.

"...it makes none..."

at least you have tried to be witty in your poll options

but frankly the answer to the question is its none of your business

or any of our business

i realize this question has been beaten to death, but i wish people would stop trying to sound so cool and indifferent to the question. if Moz had officially come out, it would be a HUGE story, especially to us here at solo, dont act like it wouldnt.

he IS gay, btw. *ducks*

I would shut the closet doors from the inside.

It's sad, in a way, that the public has come to expect to know every detail of celebrities' private lives. Tabloids publish every stupid, gory detail. It's really unpleasant, uncomfortable, and it ruins some of the charm of the celebrity's persona. We need to be able to suspend disbelief while we watch them act, sing, or play. We don't need to know that she is currently having her period, her husband just left her for a 22-year-old male yoga instructor, and her dog has fleas.

It's even more sad how actors and musicians are looked to for their opinions on politics and world events. They're just people who have talents most people don't--and usually, exceptional good looks. I know of only a few celebrities who actually seem like they would be interesting to talk to, or of above average intelligence. Just because they are in the public eye doesn't mean they are exceptional in every way.

This excess demand for public ownership of the celebrity's life only compounds the horrible effects of fame and sudden wealth.

you people are so damn serious,
COME ON let's discuss Morrissey's sexuality:D

It's sad, in a way, that the public has come to expect to know every detail of celebrities' private lives. Tabloids publish every stupid, gory detail. It's really unpleasant, uncomfortable, and it ruins some of the charm of the celebrity's persona. We need to be able to suspend disbelief while we watch them act, sing, or play. We don't need to know that she is currently having her period, her husband just left her for a 22-year-old male yoga instructor, and her dog has fleas.

It's even more sad how actors and musicians are looked to for their opinions on politics and world events. They're just people who have talents most people don't--and usually, exceptional good looks. I know of only a few celebrities who actually seem like they would be interesting to talk to, or of above average intelligence. Just because they are in the public eye doesn't mean they are exceptional in every way.

Um, look where you're posting this, and how many posts you have here. There's only so much we can discuss about lyrics, album art, etc.

I picked three, the one I like the most is the Marr one, of course ;)

You mean, "how do i feel NOW about Morrissey?"

Um, look where you're posting this, and how many posts you have here. There's only so much we can discuss about lyrics, album art, etc.

I came here for Morrissey, I stay because of the friends I've made here. :p

Besides, Morrissey is no mere celebrity. He's one of the few who seem like they'd be interesting to talk to.

Besides, Morrissey is no mere celebrity. He's one of the few who seem like they'd be interesting to talk to.

I completely disagree, unless by "interesting" you mean pretentious, dissembling, and hyper-calculated.

And in the scheme of things, he really is one of the merest of celebrities. Not to us, of course, but let's keep things in some sort of perspective.

you people are so damn serious,
COME ON let's discuss Morrissey's sexuality:D

what again? :rolleyes:
I am sure there is a poll you have to be making, Im sure there is, what was it on again. I will try and remember and then maybe you can do that.

Back
Top Bottom