Political pundit Styxhexenhammer weighes in on Morrissey poster ban

And did Moz say he was Christian?

Yeah. I was like "Whoa!"
It's not unusual for people to return to religion late in life when they are contemplate his mortality.

One of the comments from that video said this:
"Morrissey endorsing Faith. He dedicated Life Is A Pigsty to murdered little Marrisa Shen after this song. Faith was the only Journalist and Mayoral Candidate fighting for justice for Marrisa Shen. Morrissey has always fought for the rebels and outsiders."

Yeah. I was like "Whoa!"
It's not unusual for people to return to religion late in life when they are contemplate his mortality.

One of the comments from that video said this:
"Morrissey endorsing Faith. He dedicated Life Is A Pigsty to murdered little Marrisa Shen after this song. Faith was the only Journalist and Mayoral Candidate fighting for justice for Marrisa Shen. Morrissey has always fought for the rebels and outsiders."

Yeah wow! Good for Moz representing himsef honesty as he always has. Legend

Last edited:
Did I miss something? When did Moz mention Styx? I know he's mentioned Faith Goldy but not Styx.

Yes! As you probably know, he posted a few of Styx's videos on Central.
He namechecked him in Montreal April 29.
No video, as far as I know.
A tweet from one of the above posters says:
"less than 30 mins into tonight’s set in Montreal to name drop an alt-right author that Richard Spencer has endorsed."

He simply said: «Do you know Styxhexenhammer66» like 4 times. And then, when no one said yes, he ended with: «OK». That’s it!
But, why?

Moz did indeed ask, about 4 times, if we knew who Styxhexenhammer666 was. I was in the 3rd row center, so I shouted "YOUTUBER", but that went unnoticed or unacknowledged.

Yes, I am blind
But I do see
Evil people prosper
Over the likes of you and me
Always

God, come down
If you're really there
Well, you're the one who claims to care

Little lamb
On a hill
Run fast if you can
Good Christians, they want to kill you
And your life has not even begun !
You're just like me, you're just like me
Oh, your life has not even begun !

:cool:

How many 'pizza pop' posts do you plan on making?o_O

Dont you have brains to change every so often FFS that:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: comet
music has addled your brain cells.:lbf:
Stop dribbling the pizza-pops from your slack-jawed yokel craw and I’ll stop making the comment, Sunshine.

You’re as qualified to judge my varietal nuance as you are music.

How about this... Why not pull your head from Pat Boone’s asshole, unlatch yourself from your mama’s teat, hop off her sofa, skip outside and play a nice game of hide and go f*** yourself?

f***ing

dreamyneil works the long hair/leather jacket combo sooooooo much better.

poor styx is sooooooo unattractive and icky. he'll never be dreamyneil.

Last edited:

It’s one thing going out and wearing a jacket, but to wear one around the house as if it was your bathrobe is a bit nasty, coffee armpits, etc

dreamyneil works the long hair/leather jacket combo sooooooo much better.

poor styx is sooooooo unattractive and icky. he'll never be dreamyneil.

Stop dribbling the pizza-pops from your slack-jawed yokel craw and I’ll stop making the comment, Sunshine.

You’re as qualified to judge my varietal nuance as you are music.

How about this... Why not pull your head from Pat Boone’s asshole, unlatch yourself from your mama’s teat, hop off her sofa, skip outside and play a nice game of hide and go f*** yourself?

f***ing

:rolleyes:

:straightface:

'varietal nuance' "VARIETAL NUANCE":lbf:

:lbf:

LOL yes you are FULL OF LITERARY VARIETY
:rofl:
yes you are a many splendor ed CUCK who knows about 4-5 sentences total.
:flamethrow:

Being a humasexual and all, you can bet, that Morrissey’s version of his ‘Christianity’ is also a very special one.

yep :cool:

Morrissey’s only ‘form of faith’ is round and black and played loudly on a turntable.

‘Christianity’ ? :laughing::rolleyes: plz

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom