Political posters in New York

Morrissey likes anything that gets him two inches in the daily newspaper. I thought everyone knew this. ;)

This x100.
You want to know why Morrissey is a joke in England. It's bevause he stands for nothing, hes now just a desperate PR hound.
It saddens me to say it but that's what he is. If anybody takes any notice of his views Re politics in UK and America, they are making a mistake. The guy know sweet FA

Re: Posters in New York

I love this. You appear to have shifted yourself further and further to the right in order to fall into line with Moz's barrage of indecisive statements in the NME and some of his music that you are completely and utterly bewildered when he supports a (not really) left wing candidate. Try and come up with some of your own opinions instead of falling in line with the image of Morrissey's "Englishness" exacerbated by the media.

You're a reactionary and a conformist and nothing more.

Great great reply and this is the Morrissey audience since 2000 a huge joke of monic people who don't get the joke, let alone the punchline.
They try to emulate some pop star and even worse they don't even get the pop star. How lost can people be?

The lyric is not unspecific, and you are utterly wrong. See the second to last paragraph here...

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_131118_01

"Like Russell, I believe that the most powerful vote you can give is No Vote"

I note you are wont to try and twist words to suit your agenda when facts would serve you better.

first im talking about a lyric in which he talks about democracy in many places as many countries are mentioned and there he seems to be talking about british politics in particular siting a person talking about british politics. also peter ive no interest in talking to you as ive said many times before which is why i didnt respond when you posted in the andy interview thread i made. talking to you just takes so much energy and its a wasted effort imo. where in the song which is what i was talking about does it say voting is pointless in all democracies in every part of the world. in mean the songs called world peace. it doesnt which is why you sited something different with him talking british politics. i also dont obsessively check tty like yourself to decide on what a lyric says, ill site the lyric. if people dont wanna talk to me then i dont address them. why the obsession with me. you constantly talk about someone following you around the forum with your comments of "you again" and "f!ck offs" so why dont you do the same and just stop bothering me. if anyone doesnt want me to address them say so and i wont, if david wants me to leave the forum then all he needs to do is ask and ill go but again im asking you to not talk to me so people do have to read our pointless childish bickering and back and forths which is all we will ever have when we communicate or when you try and communicate with me. go live your life and let me be as you ask others to do for you. i dont like you and you dont like me so why even try and speak to me. theres plenty of others in the thread to talk to

first im talking about a lyric in which he talks about democracy in many places as many countries are mentioned and there he seems to be talking about british politics in particular siting a person talking about british politics. also peter ive no interest in talking to you as ive said many times before which is why i didnt respond when you posted in the andy interview thread i made. talking to you just takes so much energy and its a wasted effort imo. where in the song which is what i was talking about does it say voting is pointless in all democracies in every part of the world. in mean the songs called world peace. it doesnt which is why you sited something different with him talking british politics. i also dont obsessively check tty like yourself to decide on what a lyric says, ill site the lyric. if people dont wanna talk to me then i dont address them. why the obsession with me. you constantly talk about someone following you around the forum with your comments of "you again" and "f!ck offs" so why dont you do the same and just stop bothering me. if anyone doesnt want me to address them say so and i wont, if david wants me to leave the forum then all he needs to do is ask and ill go but again im asking you to not talk to me so people do have to read our pointless childish bickering and back and forths which is all we will ever have when we communicate or when you try and communicate with me. go live your life and let me be as you ask others to do for you. i dont like you and you dont like me so why even try and speak to me. theres plenty of others in the thread to talk to

I'm sorry, did I offend you? Tough shit. I'm staying here, whether you like it or not. You're English is appalling. And to address just one of your points - Of course I don't not like you - I have no idea who you are. I treat posts on their merits. And yours was rubbish.

cMVVvoa.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sorry, did I offend you? Tough shit. I'm staying here, whether you like it or not.

cMVVvoa.jpg

theres a difference between annoyance and offense but im sure, well maybe not as im starting to doubt your intelligence or self awareness, know that. you could also just have insecurity issues and like to imagine your winning some kind of internet war that only exsists in your head. you could also just be a childish jackass who likes to insult people which would be the more obvious interpretation. are you a trump fan, do you feel the need to be macho. who asked you to leave, i asked you not to address me and to not turn this thread into some argument about us and your weird obsession with me. why take the thread off topic and make it about us or more aptly, about yourself. isnt that what the other topics section is for. being an annoyance is pretty basic and easy. its why its so common

I'm sorry, did I offend you? Tough shit. I'm staying here, whether you like it or not. You're English is appalling. And to address just one of your points - Of course I don't not like you - I have no idea who you are. I treat posts on their merits. And yours was rubbish.

cMVVvoa.jpg
Thrilled to hear you are staying here. Your neighbours would be in for hell without your hobby on here. Lol. As for the spoken English, your repetitive Crock of Shit and f*** off prove your point. LOFL.

Thrilled to hear you are staying here. Your neighbours would be in for hell without your hobby on here. Lol. As for the spoken English, your repetitive Crock of Shit and f*** off prove your point. LOFL.

Oh hai SIMON WRATTEN! Nice to see you stalking my every move, you sad crock of arse-juice. What will you do next? WHO KNOWS!

Last edited:
theres a difference between annoyance and offense but im sure, well maybe not as im starting to doubt your intelligence or self awareness, know that. you could also just have insecurity issues and like to imagine your winning some kind of internet war that only exsists in your head. you could also just be a childish jackass who likes to insult people which would be the more obvious interpretation. are you a trump fan, do you feel the need to be macho. who asked you to leave, i asked you not to address me and to not turn this thread into some argument about us and your weird obsession with me. why take the thread off topic and make it about us or more aptly, about yourself. isnt that what the other topics section is for. being an annoyance is pretty basic and easy. its why its so common

Every single word of that is comedy gold.

Every single word of that is comedy gold.

says the man who claims the above person is a stalker but wont leave me alone no matter how many times i ask. you are a stalker who instead of saying anything relevant or siting anything relevant about the topic sanders vs clinton vs trump turns the thread into tabloid gossip about himself and his obsessive feud with someone who doesnt care about you or your opinions whatever they might be as you havent actually given any excecpt about, again, me

says the man who claims the above person is a stalker but wont leave me alone no matter how many times i ask. you are a stalker who instead of saying anything relevant or siting anything relevant about the topic sanders vs clinton vs trump turns the thread into tabloid gossip about himself and his obsessive feud with someone who doesnt care about you or your opinions whatever they might be as you havent actually given any excecpt about, again, me

How can I stalk you when I don't know who you are? You're an idiot. Shut up.

i didnt ask if you read newsweek i asked if you read the article i posted here from newsweek but you wont because it refutes your other "points". why should i watch your video if you wont read an article. i think her switch on gay marriage is a case of a politician admitting they were wrong. in a representative government theyre becoming president for everyone and its not like she was against gay marriage, she and her husband (of course shes gonna be judged by what her husband does) was to find a middle ground that worked in civil unions. it didnt and when it could happen, gay marriage, she supported it. i dont like factionalism and i dont wan us to become a country of factionalism. you wont read the interview with sanders you wont read the article but want other people to listen to your points and watch your videos and take you seriously to vote for someone who might will have influence over peoples lives. you sound like a supporter factionalism and should grow up when something adult is discussed. its not very adult to only listen to those that already support your own point of view

Why should I read your posts when you don't have the courtesy to use paragraphs and capital letters. I don't care if you watch the video but I didn't read past the "why should I watch when you won't read" part. I didn't realize you had posted anything from Newsweek. However. the video shows Hillary lying repeatedly, and one of the things she lies about is the emails. Nothing in some Newsweek article is going to change her own words caught on video.
You can believe what you want.

Last edited:

I hope he switches to... NO ONE. What's the point? vote don't vote,you can't win.

For one to be a politician, there's gotta be something wrong with you.

It's all such a bad situation,and I don't have the answers. But politicians are NOT going to save/change this world for the better,it doesn't seem to be in their interests or a part of their agenda.
yes, you're right, i feel like it's beneath him to stoop to pretend that any one of them is going to do any good. i understand morrissey likes his views, but i am of the oscar wilde school of thought that "views are for people who are not artists"

-Saying "they're rapists" ALONG WITH OTHER THINGS in reference to the WORST OF THE WORST of the ILLEGAL ALIENS says nothing about Mexicans or legal immigrants generally. Don't be disingenuous. The media have already beaten that path to death.

55e0e21714000077002e4580.jpeg

He is not talking about "the worst of the worst."
55e3b5121d00006e00146463.jpeg

He is saying specifically what I said he was and using the word "send" exactly as I said.

Don't be disingenuous.

I'm done.

55e0e21714000077002e4580.jpeg

He is not talking about "the worst of the worst."
55e3b5121d00006e00146463.jpeg

He is saying specifically what I said he was and using the word "send" exactly as I said.

Don't be disingenuous.

I'm done.

Looks like it's time to get out the chisel and update the Statue of Liberty, "send us your poor your tired your huddled masses...your rapists and drug dealers." Seriously though illegal immigration is an important issue and Trump does himself no favors speaking like this. I can see the desire to write your own speeches, but he would have been well served by a critical eye and capable editor. I believe he continues to overlook the most important component of public speaking...tone. He adds a confrontational tone to his speeches that is unnecessary and off putting.

Hillary is not much better screaming into the microphone as if she mistakenly thinks it to be a bullhorn. Pandering to whatever group she is placed in front of. Taking Wall Street speaking money while simultaneously campaigning against it. Lying like an eight year old who denies eating cookies with chocolate all over her hands and face. I would welcome a female president, but please not her. If nothing else, she has emphasized the need for more women in higher levels of government.

How can I stalk you when I don't know who you are? You're an idiot. Shut up.

by the ip number. you said yourself that i use or twist words etc or did you just mean right here and now.

same to you cl but if you dont read info on what may influence a vote, a very very important one, then i hope you dont vote at all again if you even live here because of the intolerance you have for someone to type how they like omg without capitals. the swhock and horror of it all.

to evennow

your right about the shrill shouting, its not a good image strategy, into a bullhorn but its also interesting to note that she did a lot of campaigning to groups in halls and other places and not large rallies. her positions take conversational back and forth, which in the interview that i posted which no one will read showing sanders trying to explain himself in his own words but cant seem to manage, while his do not as they are fantastical. thats why he does a lot of large rallies and she doesnt

The worst of the worst of the illegal aliens might be rapists, but the worst of the worst of American citizens are rapists, murderers and pedophiles, too. It would be enough to just say "we don't want illegal immigration because it is, well, illegal".

Mentioning Obama's skin colour with regard to "racial issues" is not necessarily racist, but mentioning his skin colour while trying to make a point about structural problems in the United States IS racist. Obama's skin colour is of no relevance when debating crime in the US.

He isn't saying "good" things about minorities, that was my whole point. He is being an extremely belittling c*** with his choice of words while thinking he is saying good things. "I love eating taco bowls" isn’t a "good thing" to say about Hispanics - it’s extremely smug and belittling.

Anyway, Hillary will be the next President of the United States of America. Orangina has a snowball's chance in hell. I urge you to

View attachment 35263

The point is America has enough of its own criminals and doesn't need to take in those from other countries.

Polls show Trump is doing well and possibly leading. So we'll have to wait on your prediction.

20th century / Germany / economic crisis / jews / Hitler

21th century / USA / economic crisis / immigrants / Trump

History teaches, people don't learn

Why does the Left compare everyone they don't like to Hitler? You realize that by comparing everyone to Hitler it loses all weight, right? "OMG MARGARET THATCHER IS LITERALLY HITLER! OMG MY BOSS IS LITERALLY HITLER!"

I guarantee you can do better. This is patently absurd. Have a little more respect for yourself! Or just find another Tumblr meme and continue indirectly helping make Trump's case with your arguments that only make people disagree with them because they are so absurd and empty.

I shouldn't have dignified this with a response at all but I'm giving you a chance to improve.

The point is America has enough of its own criminals and doesn't need to take in those from other countries.

Polls show Trump is doing well and possibly leading. So we'll have to wait on your prediction.

trump is for sure playing on this fear we have of organized crime coming over the boarder form mexico along with lots and lots of drugs creating more violence here. if we cant secure a boarder then how can we say that were not letting this happen as lots of crime statistics say it for sure is. the left, and i stand among them, have by and large treated everyone like theyre someone fleeing violence and this is also for sure not the case (economics issues such as jobs dont help but the real fear is the organized crime). many would like to see some sort of secure boarder, what country wouldnt, but if we dont get that then people will vote to deport out of fear which is in the some part real. its another reason i support clinton in the hopes that both can be achieved in with a process and path to citizenship. the hope that a screening process would occur as its not really feasible to just send everyone back both morally and fiscally. the needs to be a realistic center position or trump will win the point based on fear not wholly his own creation

I love this. You appear to have shifted yourself further and further to the right in order to fall into line with Moz's barrage of indecisive statements in the NME and some of his music that you are completely and utterly bewildered when he supports a (not really) left wing candidate. Try and come up with some of your own opinions instead of falling in line with the image of Morrissey's "Englishness" exacerbated by the media.

You're a reactionary and a conformist and nothing more.

I don't really care about Morrissey's politics lol. I don't relate to him in the same way I did when I was 19 and I'm fine with that. I have my own views and I don't care what he thinks any more than anyone else I follow. It would be nice if he laid out some solid reasoning for his opinions on politics though given that he's a singer and no one really cares about who he supports if there's no compelling reasons as to why. His reasoning above was limp.

Never said they should. Please point me to where I said that America should take in criminals from other countries.

Latest poll shows that Clinton is tied with Trump in Georgia, one of the REDDEST and MOST CONSERVATIVE states in the nation. He isn't even capable of beating a woman and a Democrat in the South. LOL

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom