Political posters in New York

Re: Posters in New York

Black Lives Matter is much more dangerous and powerful and yet the media legitimizes them. Ultimately the establishment maintains the "divide and conquer" policy of controlling individuals.

Certainly controlling the border has nothing to do with race. Illegal aliens are not a race and quite candidly the security concerns are massive. Hillary knows this too but her party is telling her to back off her previous support of building a wall, obviously. But it's more than just Mexicans coming in. It's people from El Salvador, Guatemala, and other Central American countries. Mexico is a conveyor belt for illegals and drugs and potentially terrorists from the Middle East too.

Snuffing out illegal immigration will benefit the poor, most notably the inner-city blacks who see the jobs that they might work handed to someone who has no right to even be in their country. It benefits people of all colours and races but especially the poor whites, blacks, and Hispanics and LEGAL immigrants. In other words: it benefits everyone except the rich and (mostly) white Democratic establishment who want illegals to receive amnesty and stay loyal to the Democratic party, ensuring that party's electoral stranglehold.

Stopping illegal immigration is the opposite of racist. It's actually fundamentally anti-racist despite what the rich turds on the left insist that the public believes.

The Muslim issue has to be carefully addressed. Regardless of the discomfort and unrest, the threat of Islamic terrorism is real and has been demonstrated over and over again. It has to be faced and it has to be handled, ideally quickly. But short-term discomfort for peaceful Muslim Americans is required. I have yet to see a better proposal. The status quo seems to be a popular notion with ineffectual apologists but by saying "do nothing" you might as well say that you're OK with another 9/11, pervasive gang-rapes, and the destruction of Western culture. See: http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...mic-state-terrorists-among-arriving-migrants/

You're a brainwashed bigot. You minimize the impact of the KKK? And then try to scare people about Black Lives Matter? You have convinced me to vote for Hillary, because people like you that support Trump can't have that fascist in power. And fascism is exactly what you're promoting. Do you even know the history of the KKK? They are still active and they are a terrorist organization.

You're a brainwashed bigot. You minimize the impact of the KKK? And then try to scare people about Black Lives Matter? You have convinced me to vote for Hillary, because people like you that support Trump can't have that fascist in power. And fascism is exactly what you're promoting. Do you even know the history of the KKK? They are still active and they are a terrorist organization.

How could I be a bigot when I'm having a rational and open discussion and I'm totally receptive to new ideas? You simply aren't providing anything compelling. If you have nothing to sway me, that's on you and the weakness of your arguments. It appears that you are the bigot because you are rejecting my ideas for superficial reasons and are demonstrating intolerance of me as an individual.

Do you actually purport that the KKK is relevant today? They aren't. No one cares about a few retards in white cloaks.

Do you support Black Lives Matter? And if so why? How do you rationalize ther destructive behaviour?

And what do you make of the email scandal and Benghazi?

Also please explain in detail how Trump would bring fascist ideals.

And the fact that you resort to personal insults is just sad. I won't do that in favour of having a proper discussion.

Last edited:
HAHAHA! Perfect. If you don't like Hillary Clinton you're sexist. This is exactly what the hysterical left is dominated by today. Insanity. Ridiculous shaming. Tangential nonsense. Superficial division. Sad!

Clinton is the establishment candidate and all the mainstream media are pushing her. Her support has been weaker than in 2008 in many states though. She just isn't as popular as they would have hoped. And ahe can blame her own inconsistencies and lies for her unpopularity.

The woman card is a real thing just like the Muslim card can be statistically demonstrated with the London mayor. If there is any major sexist element to the Clinton campaign it his her pandering lies (such as about the wage gap myth) to attract female voters based not on substance but on their own superficiality.

So sure, one's sex is part of the package I suppose. But the only demonstrable sexism going on is that which is being used to pander to women by Clinton.

Well you didn't comment much on the other parts of that very long article but you can be pretty selective when trying to avoid things that you can't laugh away. As for chritians not attacking because of there religion abortion centers might disagree with you as well as the many people beaten to death for being gay etc wars fought for holy right causes or least used to justify them by some the throwing out of children who won't adhere to there Christian religion. Christians just aren't desperate enough to commit out and out terrorist attacks though organized gay bashing and the bombing of clinics should come close, here because the country has been a Christian one in all but official sanction. As for America around the world anyone who thinks that America pulling out of nato is a good thing is wrong imo

Could not agree with you more. It is called patriotism. They think they own the world, yet, care only about themselves.
I have no interest in their political affairs and their pro-gun, pro-life stance is the most abhorring.

What do you make of what is happening across Europe then?

- - - Updated - - -

didn't read. You're on ignore. Go Hillary!

See folks, this is exactly the irrationality that I'm talking about.

Thanks for proving my point!

- - - Updated - - -

Well we people may have that problem or maybe just some as its not like Americans don't travel the world but with the connectivity of the Internet, which some here seem to hate here, that's even less true and has been for a while. I can have a conversation with some from Israel and Palestine or talk to someone from Russia. We have more foreign Asian students here in Baltimore do to Hopkins than ever before and Can ask them what they think personally what there home is like or ask my friend who grew up in Serbia what the wars were like. You seem to have this 1950s 1960s idea of America and that we all get our info state run mass media. For all of the bad we do you also seem to forget or overlook the good done as well

And most people who support Trump frequent internet media. The mainstream media is pushing Hillary as the establishment candidate.

What a ridiculous post. 25% of Muslims in the US aren't running for President, which is what we are discussing here.

But yeah, I have concerns about Islam. Like any religion, it is a man-made belief system that hates women, gays, infidels … pretty much anyone who is not a straight Muslim male. It's a belief-system that is no more deserving of protection than that of Nazism or Communism with which, by the way, it shares a great deal. Islam is not a race and therefore criticism of it is not racist.

All that said, Donald Trump is still a bully - as anyone with a brain and manners can see. Should he become President, it would be a typical case of the cure being worse than the disease.

Isnt Trump the right kind of guy to tackle issues like this though? No one else wants to admit that there is even a problem. We are going to see more terrorist attacks and things aren't going to improve on their own.

I would even predict right now that there will be a major terrorist attack between now and the election. And guess what? It will not diffuse Trump it will only improve his support.

He's disavowed the KKK and David Duke numerous times. Try again.

Anyway who really thinks the KKK is relevant? They are small fringe cult of thoroughly rejected individuals that the media just used as a prop.

His problem was that he didn't disavow them until being pushed to do so multiple times. David Duke he lied about when he first accepted his endorsement and then waffled a bit, until finally denounced the endorsement saying he didn't know who he was. Later, proof was shown that in the past he was well aware who he was and if I recall...he criticized someone else for not cutting ties with him soon enough. Don't get me wrong...I don't think he is a racist, but he is playing to the conservatives who are motivated to vote and it works. But his actions definitely endorse and support the worst in his base. It's a doublespeak campaign the conservatives have embraced for too long and has resulted in the mess they are in today. A little wink here, or a nudge there, to acknowledge the worst in the base that the candidate still gets them. Now they have taken over the party. The Koch brothers were controlling them for a while, but now they have gone off plan and voted for the "other" rich white guy who panders to them.

But of course it is a product of a system where the seats are protected by gerrymandering, the decisions are controlled by lobbyists, and candidates spend 10xmore time making donation request phone calls than they do reading bills...or being briefed on bills...that they vote on. Solidified by a citizens United decision, we will slowly watch economic ruin hit this country because raising taxes apparently is the worst sin imaginable and breaking government is more important than supporting or fixing it. The weaker the government, the more powerful the rich class is and the more they run roughshod over the rest of us.

Yeah this seems like a pointless devolving of a conversation into nonsense. Maybe at least sensible people can read the info points and get something out of it

It could be argued that the Iraq war was a Christian war of terror. With heavy use of WMD's, mass killings of the 10's of thousands of citizens(some report 100's of thousands), torturing of non combatants. I think if it were Spain we were attacking and lying about Al Qaeda ties the war never would have happened.

Isnt Trump the right kind of guy to tackle issues like this though? No one else wants to admit that there is even a problem. We are going to see more terrorist attacks and things aren't going to improve on their own.

I would even predict right now that there will be a major terrorist attack between now and the election. And guess what? It will not diffuse Trump it will only improve his support.

This is absolute cack. The US government spends billions of dollars on intelligence and investigations aimed at preventing terrorism by Muslim fanatics, as well as on dropping bombs on ISIS. You may not think it's the right course of action, or that enough resources are dedicated to it, but it doesn't qualify as not wanting to admit there is even a problem.

What sets Trump apart is not that he is the only guy with a proposal, it's that he is the only guy with a ridiculous, unworkable and unconstitutional proposal that he hasn't even thought through. Because, of course, it was never actually a serious proposal, just a way of getting a roomful of morons to cheer.

You may be right about the chances of a pre-election terrorist attack, though. If I were ISIS, I'm pretty sure that giving an electoral boost to this walking sack of shit who's destined to play right into my hands would be high on my list of strategic priorities.

This is absolute cack. The US government spends billions of dollars on intelligence and investigations aimed at preventing terrorism by Muslim fanatics, as well as on dropping bombs on ISIS. You may not think it's the right course of action, or that enough resources are dedicated to it, but it doesn't qualify as not wanting to admit there is even a problem.

What sets Trump apart is not that he is the only guy with a proposal, it's that he is the only guy with a ridiculous, unworkable and unconstitutional proposal that he hasn't even thought through. Because, of course, it was never actually a serious proposal, just a way of getting a roomful of morons to cheer.

You may be right about the chances of a pre-election terrorist attack, though. If I were ISIS, I'm pretty sure that giving an electoral boost to this walking sack of shit who's destined to play right into my hands would be high on my list of strategic priorities.

As of today that proposal is only a suggestion

His problem was that he didn't disavow them until being pushed to do so multiple times. David Duke he lied about when he first accepted his endorsement and then waffled a bit, until finally denounced the endorsement saying he didn't know who he was. Later, proof was shown that in the past he was well aware who he was and if I recall...he criticized someone else for not cutting ties with him soon enough. Don't get me wrong...I don't think he is a racist, but he is playing to the conservatives who are motivated to vote and it works. But his actions definitely endorse and support the worst in his base. It's a doublespeak campaign the conservatives have embraced for too long and has resulted in the mess they are in today. A little wink here, or a nudge there, to acknowledge the worst in the base that the candidate still gets them. Now they have taken over the party. The Koch brothers were controlling them for a while, but now they have gone off plan and voted for the "other" rich white guy who panders to them.

But of course it is a product of a system where the seats are protected by gerrymandering, the decisions are controlled by lobbyists, and candidates spend 10xmore time making donation request phone calls than they do reading bills...or being briefed on bills...that they vote on. Solidified by a citizens United decision, we will slowly watch economic ruin hit this country because raising taxes apparently is the worst sin imaginable and breaking government is more important than supporting or fixing it. The weaker the government, the more powerful the rich class is and the more they run roughshod over the rest of us.

You're last paragraph is right on the money. A government so small the rich could drown it in a bath. Not everyone wealthy is evil of course or even wants a small government which I think is also important to state. The funny thing about citizens untied as polls suggest its hated by everyone but still exists. Maybe not so funny

He disavowed them and the media kept pushing it. But anyway as a businessman Trump never wants to be forced to alienate people regardless of who they are if they're going to improve his undertaking. Hillary and Bernie aren't disavowing the crazies that are giving them votes. No one is disavowing the criminals who are voting for them.

Nothing Trump has proposed is unconstitutional.

The status quo is working so well, isn't it?

And the "room of morons" argument as if Trump's supporters are a small fringe group is so old. It's been proven wrong time and time again. Why are similar sentiments pervading in Europe?

- - - Updated - - -

It could be argued that the Iraq war was a Christian war of terror. With heavy use of WMD's, mass killings of the 10's of thousands of citizens(some report 100's of thousands), torturing of non combatants. I think if it were Spain we were attacking and lying about Al Qaeda ties the war never would have happened.

The Iraq war was a disaster but so was pulling out.

There is no basis for that war in Christian ideology lol.

Last edited:

didn't read. You're on ignore. Go Hillary!

Are you OK with Hillary's conduct with regard to Benghazi? See: http://hotair.com/archives/2016/05/...y-was-doing-on-the-night-of-benghazi-attacks/

Watch this and let me know what you think: http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/...n-lies-despite-new-judicial-watch-revelations

And here is something to think about with regard to BLM: http://www.wisn.com/politics/david-clarke-jr-black-lives-matter-movement-based-in-fraud/38344640

You should really keep an open mind and look at the facts and embrace the issues from all angles before making decisions and shutting out opposition. You're at risk of making yourself seem quite bigoted and closed minded. Prove me wrong.

Last edited:

Nothing Trump has proposed is unconstitutional.

The status quo is working so well, isn't it?

And the "room of morons" argument as if Trump's supporters are a small fringe group is so old. It's been proven wrong time and time again. Why are similar sentiments pervading in Europe?

- - - Updated - - -

The Iraq war was a disaster but so was pulling out.

There is no basis for that war in Christian ideology lol.

I'm glad you as a Christian gets to decide what is and isn't terrorism. How do you think people in the middle east feel about it? Any rational outsider would see it as state sponsored terrorism... By reading most of your statements it is clear you live in that reactionary bubble where up is down, reverse racism is more prevalent than racism, and black lives matter is a terrorist group. ....And calling the Iraq war a mistake is the understatement of the century. We hide the pages pointing to Saudi Arabia as being a major player, and followed Bush and Cheney with their months and months of lies...all the way into a second front in Asia. The resulting power vacuum and creation of ISIS were just two of the major bad consequences of that war. The debt, the soldiers killed, the civilians killed, the further tarnishing of our image, the soldiers maimed or damaged were some of the others obviously.

I'm glad you as a Christian gets to decide what is and isn't terrorism. How do you think people in the middle east feel about it? Any rational outsider would see it as state sponsored terrorism... By reading most of your statements it is clear you live in that reactionary bubble where up is down, reverse racism is more prevalent than racism, and black lives matter is a terrorist group. ....And calling the Iraq war a mistake is the understatement of the century. We hide the pages pointing to Saudi Arabia as being a major player, and followed Bush and Cheney with their months and months of lies...all the way into a second front in Asia. The resulting power vacuum and creation of ISIS were just two of the major bad consequences of that war. The debt, the soldiers killed, the civilians killed, the further tarnishing of our image, the soldiers maimed or damaged were some of the others obviously.

I'm not a devout Christian. Don't make assumptions.

There is no "reverse" racism. Only racism.

The Muslim ideology is based on jihad. Women are not equal. They get stoned to death for being raped. Homosexuals get thrown off roofs.

Islam is a flawed ideology that needs to be scrutinized and there are serious questions as to what to do when it is proving to be incompatible with Western ideals.

Need I continue?

The Muslim ideology is based on jihad. Women are not equal. They get stoned to death for being raped. Homosexuals get thrown off roofs.

Islam is a flawed ideology that needs to be scrutinized and there are serious questions as to what to do when it is proving to be incompatible with Western ideals.

Need I continue?
\

You are so full of absolute statements that ignore reality it is almost comical.
I certainly didn't call you a devout Christian. You are a citizen from a Christian nation. Is it too much to call you a Christian...you certainly have no problem grouping together all Muslims as terrorists with claims that their entire religion is based on jihad. You support Trump who when talking about Mexican immigrants said they were rapists....but some of them were good people.
All religion is flawed, but to single out Islam and ignore the failings of Christianity again shows your obvious bias.

Need you continue???
...please don't continue, we get enough xenophobia, bigotry, and racist remarks from Trump without you coming on this website and promoting them as something good and justified and something that is best for America.

\

You are so full of absolute statements that ignore reality it is almost comical.
I certainly didn't call you a devout Christian. You are a citizen from a Christian nation. Is it too much to call you a Christian...you certainly have no problem grouping together all Muslims as terrorists with claims that their entire religion is based on jihad. You support Trump who when talking about Mexican immigrants said they were rapists....but some of them were good people.
All religion is flawed, but to single out Islam and ignore the failings of Christianity again shows your obvious bias.

Need you continue???
...please don't continue, we get enough xenophobia, bigotry, and racist remarks from Trump without you coming on this website and promoting them as something good and justified and something that is best for America.

Eh I think he's trolling and has been for a while

Need I continue?

I wish somebody would throw you off a f***ing roof.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom