Polish correspondent live from Krakow

mhicks

Senior Citizen member
In position at the venue for tonight's show. A two hour flight from Luton and a four hour train ride in the buffet car, which didn't sell beer, but I'm here.
The venue is in an area which resembles Hulme in the 1980s and the council estate from Whatever Happenned to the Likely Lads. Bar across the road selling beer for 5 Zl, £1 basically so I won't be going anywhere yet.
A huge thanks to Marta and Karolin a for sorting out my ticket, it was a huge help.
Anyway, finishing my cheap ale and heading over to the show.
Anyone interested in a genuine report of the night and the whole tour, feel free to PM me.

Fantastic gig folks, absolutely fantastic. The venue was like my old school hall and it had a little balcony.
Mix was on fire from the start and the crowd lapped it up, really enjoyable.
My only concern was that Miz came on stage with a Vicks Inhaler and took a few throat lozenges during the set.
His voice didn't seem to suffer at all though. He dud a but if an Elvis and chuckled through a few lines of I Know it's Over, but I wasn't sure if that was just emotion as everyone was singing along.
It really was a great gig and I've only missed a few since Inverness so don't believe any anonymous posts saying otherwise.
Night in Krakow tonigh, sightseeing tomorrow and then me and Moz off to see a psychiatrist in Warsaw Sunday. His words not mine!!

I didn't get to the Studio till #Scandinavia#, being very happily delayed drinking with people in town who didn't have tickets.
Did anyone show up on the night and get a ticket as I had assured the people I was with that they'd get in no problem but they didn't want to make the journey out?

Excellent show and great atmosphere, hoping the set list evolves further by the time of Brixton and The Palladium.

Back
Top Bottom