Police investigating sex attack

Also I seem to remember reading about Moz's time in Rome where by all accounts he would get pissed and a bit handsy.

If we are being honest there are a fair few of us who as soon as they read this thought of him.

Obviously this will go nowhere and the police complaint is a setup for the civil trial. Whomever the star in question is, they are being set up for a shakedown.

Jesus imagine if we could all go and sue everyone that ever felt us up in a nightub, we'd all be in trial for years.

Also I seem to remember reading about Moz's time in Rome where by all accounts he would get pissed and a bit handsy.

If we are being honest there are a fair few of us who as soon as they read this thought of him.

Obviously this will go nowhere and the police complaint is a setup for the civil trial. Whomever the star in question is, they are being set up for a shakedown.

Jesus imagine if we could all go and sue everyone that ever felt us up in a nightub, we'd all be in trial for years.
Yeah, I remember reading that too. But you're right, it's a fairly ridiculous assertion. Opportunism springs to mind.

This was reported to the police in October of last year, but is announced via the press the same day new tour dates are announced? That can't be a coincidence. f***.

im sure if it was mozzer and if he did do that the whole thing was perfectly harmless and charming. could moz ever be anything but charming? but you just know what the medias gonna do with it. and pretty soon he'll be cancelling his Canadian tour which he just announced. poor moz, why does everything he tries to do have to be fraught with such hardship. because of the moronic narrow world we live in, isn't that right, mozzer? kisssssseeeees.

Let's face it, whoever the "music legend" in question is, this is hardly at a Michael Jackson or even a David Bowie level. Also, surely impossible to prove one way or the other.

Last edited:

the idea of moz getting "pissed and a bit handsy" is sooooooooo cute. makes me think of this:

:love::love:

one thing i would say, if it does genuinley turn out the allegations are against him it still shouldnt be taken lightly because "oh but hes so charming"
on the other hand it does mention that
A source stressed: “The allegation in this instance is a single matter and the police are trying to decide whether they can to take it forward.”

It’s understood the musician in question strenuously denies the allegation.
So its not a huge scandal either way, and not likley to be seriel incidents
“Officers from Westminster are investigating. There has been no arrest.”

It is understood that there was no complaint made at the time of the alleged incident.

one thing i would say, if it does genuinley turn out the allegations are against him it still shouldnt be taken lightly because "oh but hes so charming"
on the other hand it does mention that
A source stressed: “The allegation in this instance is a single matter and the police are trying to decide whether they can to take it forward.”

It’s understood the musician in question strenuously denies the allegation.
So its not a huge scandal either way, and not likley to be seriel incidents
“Officers from Westminster are investigating. There has been no arrest.”

It is understood that there was no complaint made at the time of the alleged incident.
As someone else has already said, it would be incredibly hard to prove if it's just an isolated incident.

It doesn’t sound too terrible to me. Guy makes pass at other guy, gets rebuffed and that is the end of it. Now if we were talking about a prolonged attack where the accuser had said no and the accused just kept going then that is a different matter. Attraction is an I exact science and sometimes people will misread a signal and make an unwarranted pass, as long as they stop when asked what is the harm? From the brief report that sounds like that’s what it was.

Now thinking about who it could be, well they are described as a ‘legend’ so that would denote they have been in the industry for 20+ years. Then it is the fact that it is a singer and of course needs to be someone that is either guy, bisexual or ahhhmmm humasexual.

Then it needs to be someone that stays at the Mondarin and well George Michael is dead. I’m really betting this is Moz.

That whole Spacey interview I could see his point about some of it, disagreed with other parts but it was right at the end when he was talking about sometimes shy people get aggressive and that seemed to be pure projection on his part.

it's him

obviously not the same picture, but the ear from this angle has the exact same curve and sits similarly flat against the skull.

Please don't let it be Morrissey.
Why? If it’s him he made a pass at someone, the pass was rebuffed and he stropped off to his room. If i hear that he attempted to aggressively force himself on someone with corroborating evideythen yes that’s serious.

it's him

obviously not the same picture, but the ear from this angle has the exact same curve and sits similarly flat against the skull.
The ear is actually the giveaway. And the angle he holds his head at. Linder once said fans knew him just by the nape of his neck, well we know him by his silhouette as well.

The ear is actually the giveaway. And the angle he holds his head at. Linder once said fans knew him just by the nape of his neck, well we know him by his silhouette as well.
for me it's the hair/forehead that is the giveaway. also the planes of the face. also the shoulders. also the ear. hell, everything about it is a dead giveaway. I don't even know why I was wasting my time looking for a picture match.

At least wait until all the facts come out before naming or accusing Morrissey of this.

The information in that Sun article reads nothing like what Weinstein, Spacey or the recently reported Ryan Adams cases.

What I'm wondering is, who would have released this to the press, given that the 'legend' is not being identified, and all we know so far is that it's an uncorroborated, isolated incident? Sound to me like someone is fishing for others to come forward, because without that there is no case. I am also wondering if there will be other details leaked over the next few days to facilitate this.

Back
Top Bottom