Police investigating sex attack

British music legend in cop probe over alleged sexual assault on man in hotel toilet

The singer, a household name who is idolised by fans, is accused of groping the man in the toilets at a top Central London hotel

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8464112/singer-probed-toilet-sex-attack/

Anyone know who this could be? The silhouette image looks familiar but I just can't place it...
'Psychological trauma' my arse. I wonder if the 'complainant' would have suffered the same degree of 'psychological trauma' (10 years after the event) if the accused was a penniless nobody? I'm not excusing this behaviour in the slightest, but there is dishonesty at work on both sides here.

I'd be pretty stunned if it was Morrissey, but the ears, body shape and the use of 'music legend idolised by fans' are not inconsistent. Plus he actually was in London in Feb 2009 for a series of appearances https://www.morrissey-solo.com/tour/2009/ Then again, it also says 'household name'... Please let it not be, the implications are too horrible to think about.

'

I'd be pretty stunned if it was Morrissey, but the ears, body shape and the use of 'music legend idolised by fans' are not inconsistent. Plus he actually was in London in Feb 2009 for a series of appearances https://www.morrissey-solo.com/tour/2009/ Then again, it also says 'household name'... Please let it not be, the implications are too horrible to think about.
Yes, agreed and not to add more to the worry but Moz frequents that particular Mandarin Oriental in London.

The only other person I can think of who fits the criteria of 'household name' + 'legend' + silhouette body shape is a tiny dancer who's still standing despite being a candle in the wind... But then I'm not sure 'idolised by fans' is strictly accurate there.

oh geez, what now....

I hope it's ed Sheeran, like bun bun predicted

please be ed Sheeran please be ed sheeran

my blood runs cold thinking it might be mozzer. not because I think he did anything wrong, but because of what might follow for him if it is....

I love you mozzer!

I hope it's ed Sheeran, like bun bun predicted

please be ed Sheeran please be ed sheeran

my blood runs cold thinking it might be mozzer. not because I think he did anything wrong, but because of what might follow for him if it is....

I love you mozzer!
Interesting. What exactly did he predict?

Interesting. What exactly did he predict?
that ed Sheeran was the next bill cosby! he will be too, bun bun had it right on the money.

f***, peppermint, f***. there is something so disturbing about seeing mozzers blank silhouette like that in connection with this story.

that ed Sheeran was the next bill cosby! he will be too, bun bun had it right on the money.

f***, peppermint, f***. there is something so disturbing about seeing mozzers blank silhouette like that in connection with this story.
What was his reasoning? Just wishful thinking, or based on some information? I'd say hold your nerve, Rifke - I think it's possible that's his silhouette but it could just as easily not be.

What was his reasoning? Just wishful thinking, or based on some information? I'd say hold your nerve, Rifke - I think it's possible that's his silhouette but it could just as easily not be.
okay, thanks pep!

his reasoning? the fact that ed Sheeran is CREEPY. you can just tell a thing like that, pep.

I posted about this on another thread thinking it was a joke but the silhouette is 100% his. I can just about picture the image, I think it was around the time of the 2004 comeback when he wax wearing a lot of suits. Kinda also fits Round why he said in the Spacey interview where he talked about shy people sometimes being aggressive.

I was trying to find the one the media always print of him performing in the black shirt with the white frills, but cannot. From memory he's looking quite - erm - stocky on it (guess that's why they use it), and the hair is quite flattened with sweat like it is when he performs.

Edited to say: I was thinking of Glastonbury, but that doesn't match. And is probably not very appropriate, either.

255513_1.jpg

Last edited:
The only other person I can think of who fits the criteria of 'household name' + 'legend' + silhouette body shape is a tiny dancer who's still standing despite being a candle in the wind... But then I'm not sure 'idolised by fans' is strictly accurate there.

This was my guess as well. Reading more speculative comments on other websites as well. I do feel uneasy though I could NOT imagine him ever doing something like this (M, that is)

https://www.datalounge.com/thread/2...police-‘after-groping-man-in-a-hotel-toilets-

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eported-police-groping-man-hotel-toilets.html

Don't worry everyone, I'm sure it will turn out that the complainent is Uncle Skinny and after the cops spend a quick 10 mins on these boards they'll dismiss the case!

I posted about this on another thread thinking it was a joke but the silhouette is 100% his. I can just about picture the image, I think it was around the time of the 2004 comeback when he wax wearing a lot of suits. Kinda also fits Round why he said in the Spacey interview where he talked about shy people sometimes being aggressive.
110%

Back
Top Bottom