Speedway (abandoned)
Same everywhere
Goodbye/farewell
Satellite
I know its over
First of the gang
<>
Charming man

Well, he stopped about 10 secs in and asked someone in the audience who was supposedly laughing (I couldn't see them) what they found so funny. He then said something along the lines of 'those who dare are human, and those who are human are loved' and went into the next song. I am still making my mind up as to whether there was ACTUALLY a problem in the audience, or whether this was set up by Moz and he wanted to play with us and had that line prepared. I am starting to believe the latter.

How's it going Rich? Good to meet you last night mate.. Got really messy after you left, didn't get back to the b&b til 5!lost John.. 'Bucktoothboyfromtavistock' where did you go?!
Well, he stopped about 10 secs in and asked someone in the audience who was supposedly laughing (I couldn't see them) what they found so funny. He then said something along the lines of 'those who dare are human, and those who are human are loved' and went into the next song. I am still making my mind up as to whether there was ACTUALLY a problem in the audience, or whether this was set up by Moz and he wanted to play with us and had that line prepared. I am starting to believe the latter.

Haha, you must have been well on your way as I left then cos I said I was off to get my train...which was just rammed with people from the gig it turned out. Wish I could have stayed out with you guys, sounds like you had a good time! He played I Know It's Over - you got it :)
PM me your facebook name.

Cannot believe it was Speedway that was abandoned - I was right at the front and couldn't figure out what it was! I heard him soundcheck it back in 06 at the GMEX and have been waiting for him to play that one as it's one of my favourites! I didn't read the setlist beforehand and have been out of the Moz loop for a good few months so when I heard he'd previously played Speedway I was so excited - typical it would be that one that was abandoned. Cracking night though - can't believe he played Pavillions - I used to dream of it when I first heard You Have Killed Me aged 13 in '06... Hope he enjoyed it, I know I did.
And wow, it's been a long time since I visited this site!

Prepared? No, I don't really think so! He seemed really disturbed by something happening in the crowd, though I didn't understand what actually. And I don't even think it was Speedway anyway...

Prepared? No, I don't really think so! He seemed really disturbed by something happening in the crowd, though I didn't understand what actually. And I don't even think it was Speedway anyway...

I'm not sure, I couldn't see him at that point, could only hear him and see the rest of the band. I thought he might have just started a song and then stopped to tease us, I know he has done that before like on 'Beethoven is Deaf' when they start up Ouija and then go into November Spawned... instead. It's anyone's guess. Amazing show either way :)

I'm not sure, I couldn't see him at that point, could only hear him and see the rest of the band. I thought he might have just started a song and then stopped to tease us, I know he has done that before like on 'Beethoven is Deaf' when they start up Ouija and then go into November Spawned... instead. It's anyone's guess. Amazing show either way :)

Yeah, absolutely amazing, really...and yes, I saw it again and it was Speedway, unfortunately, one of my favourite songs. I've been trying to convince myself that it was The kid's a looker, to make it more bearable, but no...

Back
Top Bottom