Plymouth, England - Plymouth Pavilions (Sep. 15, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Staircase At The University / Ganglord / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / My Dearest Love / Now My Heart Is Full / I'm Not A Man / Will Never Marry / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / The Bullfighter Dies / Oboe Concerto / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday // What She Said

setlist provided by @krishanchurch / Twitter. Link posted by docinwestchester. Correction by Jeff.

Last edited:
Anyone know what the movie that was played behind "I'm Not a Man" was?

I'd like to know this too, but good luck trying to get an answer here, this place is full of assholes who could care less about Morrissey.
Poet you do a really poor impression of being an American. Your deliberate spelling mistakes are so laughably obvious. Poet is another one of your pathetic personas, isn't it Ratty Wratten. Transparent. @TheRatsBack what a troll.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom