Plymouth date added (Sep. 15, 2015) according to See Tickets

Plymouth Pavilions added for September 15th. Tickets on sale next Tuesday the 28th at 9am

http://www.seetickets.com/tour/morrissey

UPDATE 9:30 AM PT:

Morrissey returns to Plymouth Pavilions - The Cornishman

Excerpt:

Bryony Carter, marketing executive at the venue, said: "We're very excited to welcome Morrissey back to the venue, he is an incredible performer and fantastic showman with a legendary back catalogue. Tickets will be going like hot cakes on Tuesday morning, if you don't want to miss out, get in there and snap them up."

UPDATE 11:00 PM PT:

Link from Morran:

Morrissey UK date - true-to-you.net
24 July 2015

Morrissey will play Plymouth Pavilions (capacity 3,400) on 15 September. Tickets go on sale 28 July at 9 a.m.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rednecks say "hot cakes" they are called Pancakes.

Can anyone verify the rumor that there is a store that sells New York Yankee Baseball Caps, GAP Hoodys, Levis 501 Jeans, and Nike Air Jordans in Plymouth? I am going to see Big Country at the the Isle of Wight the next day and I want to make sure I look good when I jumping up and down.

Nigel-the-British-Vegetarian-

Rednecks say "hot cakes" they are called Pancakes.

Can anyone verify the rumor that there is a store that sells New York Yankee Baseball Caps, GAP Hoodys, Levis 501 Jeans, and Nike Air Jordans in Plymouth? I am going to see Big Country at the the Isle of Wight the next day and I want to make sure I look good when I jumping up and down.

Nigel-the-British-Vegetarian-

Big Country are not playing the next day

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom