Please tell me JJ's ban is a timeout

Actually, I take it back. It wasn't him.

I don't have the liberty of checking IP addresses, but was going to say it wasn't JC because there's a bit more logic to his rant.

No! I just don't understand why that picture is not OK...but it's OK if Morrissey and the band pose like that. :crazy:

There's nothing wrong with the photo, it was just that Daddy Cool posted it as his response to everything for about a week and we all got sick of it. At least I did, I can't speak for everyone here. :D Even Daddy Cool said "No...I won't" or something like that as response to an answer I'm assuming because he was going to post it again, even HE got sick of it. :p It was Daddy Cools running gag last week.

There's nothing wrong with the photo, it was just that Daddy Cool posted it as his response to everything for about a week and we all got sick of it. At least I did, I can't speak for everyone here. :D Even Daddy Cool said "No...I won't" or something like that as response to an answer I'm assuming because he was going to post it again, even HE got sick of it. :p It was Daddy Cools running gag last week.

ooooohhh....I guess I missed all that.

My mistake. I recall that he made a great show once of telling Jukebox Jury that he could report him for something or other, if he wasn't careful, so I took him for some sort of squeally-baby.

I apologize, Cornelius Blaze. You only threaten to tattle on people. Masculine!

My post was a factual observation of the content of this site. (As for "the types of posts that lead to infractions and bannings," those usually are simply this: posts which criticize Kewpie, another moderator, or the friend of a moderator.) Cornelius Blaze virtually never posts except to (a.) attack someone who has criticized Kewpie's ability as a moderator, in many instances engaging in behavior which might (rightly) see anyone less favored banned (and rightly so--I recall his weird, dozens of menacing references to NRiTH's family); or to (b.) celebrate that someone by whom he's been told off has been banned--O mysteries of the universe!--by his friend Kewpie. A person whose online life consists entirely of said behavior is someone likely to have been called, at one point or another in his life, a lickspittle. (This is a word that became known to me when Mark E. Smith applied it to the late Stephen Wells, in the course of wishing every other member of the NME staff a merry Christmas.)

Cornelius Blaze, like the user HIM, never posts except to bait. And now we have the comedy of seeing Kewpie's PM's, in which she whines that Jukebox Jury was baiting her. She is a lying, hypocritical imbecile. This is another factual observation for your consideration.

It's not important to me, but--I've "contributed" several posts with which members of the forum--I realize they don't count here, but humor me--voiced strong agreement. That you discount this or fail to notice it is par for the course for David T.'s moderators, and for David T. You are a parasitic clique who think that the host needs you, rather than vice versa. Most of you are proven liars about one thing or another, and lately we have the recounted spectacle of your shouting for the death of Julia Riley at a concert. You're not fit to lecture anyone about anything, to my knowledge.

What have you ever contributed, if I may ask? You are some bizarre version of the Tom Cruise character from Magnolia who appeared as a moderator without anyone here ever having noticed you, and who's since droned dating advice and New Age bullshit to a drug-addled moron and the four or five rightwing smiley experts who torture/forgive him.

For two weeks recently, this site was nothing except a gang of users calling a man and his wife "fat c***s." Cornelius Blaze and HIM led the charge--Kewpie's pet trolls. What a f***ing surprise.

Then the man is banned for asking if someone is gay. This on a site in which "faggy" is a sanctioned, acceptable adjective.

I see you won't address my central argument about the TOS, the Pigsty, the stupidity-revealing contradiction of saying that the former applies in the latter, and above all this site's tradition of favortism, of branding Kewpie's critics as trolls while enabling the trolls who attack her critics. I have not complained that your warning to me was unfair. I have only remarked that it was ridiculous, and stupid, and you'll find almost no one who disagrees about that.

Your remarks on consistency, or lack thereof, don't tally well with the treatment of Jukebox Jury. He was given extra leeway, David T. says. Why? No idea. It seems like a mistake to treat some users differently than others, I would insanely suggest. What were the terms of the extra leeway? As it seemed to me, he was allowed to make a running gag of his objections to Kewpie. Then, today, at an arbitrary moment--relative to the things which have or haven't seen others banned in the past--he had the rug pulled out from under him.

There are no Terms of Service. There are no rules here. It is a lie.

As for the site's policemen's focus on identity, rather than behavior, that is an old issue that I have discussed with David T. He has made it very clear that he isn't able to understand the matter, although it's simple. He, like you, isn't very bright, and is content to end all "conversations" by telling people to go elsewhere.

I don't find it frustrating to argue with you. There is no arguing with you, as you've just explained. You are a purely unintelligent and narcissistic authority in a venue of no importance. You are one of a select group of people who have destroyed a once-amazing website. I don't care what you think about anything. You are a moron, and you must on some level know that by now.

Excuse me now. I'm going to watch that video where you're dressed like a Jonas brother on his way to the Nickelodeon Awards again. Not the best look for a pear-shaped thirtysomething, you know?

anyway....you got BANNED.

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

He outed himself before I could respond.
He can have the last word. I have my teenage fans to appease.

the last word is....Banned:)

I don't have the liberty of checking IP addresses, but was going to say it wasn't JC because there's a bit more logic to his rant.

The real casualty in this situation is Viva Morrissey. Where else can you get advertising that reaches thousands of people for free.

I should be able to post that picture as and when I want but can't because "if I post that f***ing picture again I'll be banned". Because this site is so well managed by the wonderful moderators.

I posted that picture all the time because JJ and I were playing a game to see who could post it most within the context of a thread. That, and it was quite funny. The Skinny just doesn't like fun. Similar to the way WooPie doesn't like people. Ban everyone, I say. Ban everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a joke. It's also not something that I would be bothered by outside the pigsty. I respect your opinion and I don't feel like you were attacking me or trying to get me riled up.

Most of the problems caused by users are new users or returning trolls. You've been around a long time. You are a user that has never been the center of any problems that I can remember. I'd give you a lot more leeway than I would someone like Sport. Sport is already arguing the disparity between the way some users get treated so I told him I'm not about to apologize that this is the way things work.

Oh, that's really annoying. Here I am with flames coming out of my fingertips & you post a perfectly reasoned & reasonable response.

Rats!

I'm not a fan of Daddy Cool but want did he do?
He was given a warning about those picture he constantly used but then....what?

Back
Top Bottom