Please no more setlist spoilers!

dagenham don

Head in the clouds
Would it be possible to keep set list information off of the front page? Can you require that people click on the story (e.g., Radio Theatre, Jimmy Kimmel) to view the set list? I would still like to browse this site in the next month, but I don't like to know the songs in the current live repertoire. I know that Morrissey changes-up his set lists, but if Morrissey plays "This Charming Man" and "Best Friend on the Payroll" when I see him next month, I will not be surprised. I just think people should be able to navigate this site without encountering spoilers. I frequent other artists' sites where they are more conscientious about this kind of thing.

Hmmm...you just make effort not read the setlist in mainpage.

When the tour is on, I don't read mainpage's aftershow report.

I'm not sure Slash (mainpage software) can be added spoiler tag.

Last edited:
Hmmm...you just make effort not read the setlist in mainpage.

I do, but it is hard to miss certain song titles on today's front page. It seems to me that it wouldn't take much effort to keep the song list within the story itself and not on the front page.

I moved the setlist to the body/extended section of the story.

If you navigate the site you will still likely see set list 'spoilers', that's just part of discussion / reporting and not meant to ruin any surprises.

I moved the setlist to the body/extended section of the story.

If you navigate the site you will still likely see set list 'spoilers', that's just part of discussion / reporting and not meant to ruin any surprises.

I appreciate your action. This site should certainly be a forum for discussing shows and set lists. I recognize that nobody is deliberately trying to ruin my surprise. Generally, I know which threads and stories to avoid by their titles or headlines. The only problem I encounter is when a spoiler is actually in the title of the thread (e.g., "Did Morrissey really play 'Drive-in Saturday' the other night?") or in the story headline (e.g., the Radio Theatre story [which you kindly addressed]). I am just hoping for continued effort to keep spoilers within the "body/extended sections" of stories or within threads that have obvious show-related titles.

Thank you for graciously accepting my feedback. I love this site and am grateful for your hard work in making it great.

I appreciate your action. This site should certainly be a forum for discussing shows and set lists. I recognize that nobody is deliberately trying to ruin my surprise. Generally, I know which threads and stories to avoid by their titles or headlines. The only problem I encounter is when a spoiler is actually in the title of the thread (e.g., "Did Morrissey really play 'Drive-in Saturday' the other night?") or in the story headline (e.g., the Radio Theatre story [which you kindly addressed]). I am just hoping for continued effort to keep spoilers within the "body/extended sections" of stories or within threads that have obvious show-related titles.

Thank you for graciously accepting my feedback. I love this site and am grateful for your hard work in making it great.

Thanks, I remember some people mentioning spoilers several years ago and I made some changes for that, but it's been a while since it was brought up again. Good to know that they are still desired.

I agree on the spoiler thing too. I like the above poster knew not to go into a tour section or what not, but the front page blared out the spoilers that if they're played in Houston, my mind wont be quite as blown as if I heard them with no knowledge. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom