Please Moz Can We Have A Cardiff/welsh Gig For 2008 Dates

TOBIN

I really wished moz would have included a welsh gig for his jan dates,,then he would have covered england,scotland and wales in his dates giving everybody a good chance of seeing the man in action,,if there will be a greatest hits tour please include cardiff,,,,TOBIN..

wales?

that's somewhere in england, isn't it?

I'd like to see him in Cardiff again, when he played there last year it was one of my favourites of the shows I went to.

i also was at st davids hall in may 06 to see mozza,,,,ive admired his music for years and me and my wife caught him in cardiff last year ,,it was the 1st time to see him live for us,,i was just in a daze and my jaw constantly dropped watching him in action,,so the next time he does cardiff i am there,,

I'm English, living in Worcestershire, so Cardiff would be cool. I was at St David's Hall and thought it was great. Mind you, I think Cardiff (in particular) and Wales in general is brilliant. Got friends there: get the occasional piss-take for speaking with a Brummie accent in some pubs, but just good-natured fun:
Unless it's Wales vs England rugby!
But looking at the tour schedule, I don't think there's much chance! 3 dates in France, The it's London, up the M1/A1 to Doncaster, Sunderland & Edinburgh on February 2nd: Then back over to Paris on 4th!. I guess he could play Cardiff/Swansea/Newport on the 3rd Feb? Unless the equipments going by boat from Leith!
Regards.

Back
Top Bottom