please join my facebook group

vivabob

Ordinary Boy
Basically fred perry is going out its way to screw a small local business business out of selling tops at a fair price , the shop refused to put their prices up so after 39 years they have been forced to stop selling the brand

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=144162038937864&ref=ts

looking for a bit of support on it , if you have a facebook please join :thumb:

Bit random!! Fred Perry lol..i joined :D

Excuse the harshness of my question, I don't mean to be rude but what changes will a Facebook group about this issue bring about?

Excuse the harshness of my question, I don't mean to be rude but what changes will a Facebook group about this issue bring about?

its a fair question , its more for the support of the little shop and to give them a bit of faith of support . it will also be submitted to fred perry as part of a campaign of letters being sent

at the end of the day it might not make a difference but someone may take notice ...

its a fair question , its more for the support of the little shop and to give them a bit of faith of support . it will also be submitted to fred perry as part of a campaign of letters being sent

at the end of the day it might not make a difference but someone may take notice ...

Ah I get you now! Those FB groups confuse me a little. "Your friend has become a fan of MAKE MONDAYS ILLEGAL" and all that guff :crazy::crazy::crazy:

However I think thats very shady of Fred Perry, considering the amount of their stock I've seen for sale in TK Maxx for 19.99! You'd think in a recession they'd be out to help small shops stay afloat :mad::mad::mad:

Ah I get you now! Those FB groups confuse me a little. "Your friend has become a fan of MAKE MONDAYS ILLEGAL" and all that guff :crazy::crazy::crazy:

However I think thats very shady of Fred Perry, considering the amount of their stock I've seen for sale in TK Maxx for 19.99! You'd think in a recession they'd be out to help small shops stay afloat :mad::mad::mad:

thats what its about , thanks for replying - i am not really a fan of stuff for the sake of it too

...as Tesco's say...every little helps....

as Confusdicus once said:-
" every warm ripple in a cold wet pool, can become a tsunami that will swamp the planet with dry water"...or something like that....

If the facebook group gets enough "Protesters" to join, just maybe, Maybe, it COULD make an actual difference, and Fred Perry and Co, just MAY take notice....where's the harm in at least trying???
good luck again!!!

Joined!:thumb:
Might even drop by the shop to show support and give them a bit of business (my wardrobe is fresh out of Fred Perry tops!;))

Talking of Fred Perry, I bought two knock off t shirts from a market in Turkey, 2 for 25 lira (about £10). Tried on the Large, fitted like a glove. "I'll have two of them, marra". Get back to the hotel, the bastard has given me two extra large shirts. Ruined my holiday. I'm now visiting Greggs every day in an effort to one day fit into these t shirts.

Tags
biggus dickus? confusdicus?
Back
Top Bottom