Please Help...Youngest Was The Most Loved

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1074

Some of you are looking for the MANY live b-side versions of "The Youngest Was The Most Loved"...and I will tell you where to get them in hopes someone will be kind enough to give them to me once you DO get them...

Here is the catch...they are streaming audio. :(

I know, I know, but they ARE CD quality and if I could rip them myself I would but I have no idea how to do this not to mention I don't know how to convert them into MP3 format...

Anyway, here is the website

www.bleep.com

Type "Morrissey" in the search and all of his singles available for purchase will be there...BUT you can also listen to the entire song as well in CD quality...awesome right? Cha!

Anyway...for those who wanted those live B-sides there you have them...but you have to rip them somehow...

But please remember, once you get them be so kind as to let me have them as well...kthanks

thanks for the link but i only get 30 second clips????

cossy

I know, I went for them too, and of course I wasn't able to complete the transaction as I'm not in the US. Then I thought I might just listen to them a million times, but they stop after 30 seconds!...I hate this crap.

What happened to the good old days of plain old CDs as a means of releasing works.

I know, I went for them too, and of course I wasn't able to complete the transaction as I'm not in the US. Then I thought I might just listen to them a million times, but they stop after 30 seconds!...I hate this crap.

Bleep's not a US company, and part of their FAQ says that the buyer's country doesn't matter:

Q: I AM IN ALASKA/THE NORTH POLE, DOES THAT MATTER?
A: As long as you have an internet connection and a fairly modern browser (Internet Explorer 6, Safari 1.0, Firebird 0.7) you can access and use Bleep.com anywhere in the world, whether using an Apple Mac or a Windows based PC. Lots of bandwidth and a fast connection obviously helps too!

Of course, Wippit said the same thing, but nevertheless prevented me from buying in the US.

Back
Top Bottom