Please help with my Morrissey related art project!

Claire

Hello all,

I'm a student at Glasgow school of art currently working on my final year project, which is based on the relationship forged between Morrissey and his fans through his lyrics. The project consists partly of a series of photographs of fans holding large signs with fragments of Morrissey lyrics painted on them ('I need advice' 'I am human and I need to be loved' 'I'm not the man you think I am' etc)

I'm looking for some fans in the Glasgow area to photograph holding the signs I have made in the next few weeks, and would really really appreciate anybody from this forum wanting to get involved. If you'd like some more information on the project or if you're interested in taking part, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks for reading!

Claire

Hello all,

I'm a student at Glasgow school of art currently working on my final year project, which is based on the relationship forged between Morrissey and his fans through his lyrics. The project consists partly of a series of photographs of fans holding large signs with fragments of Morrissey lyrics painted on them ('I need advice' 'I am human and I need to be loved' 'I'm not the man you think I am' etc)

I'm looking for some fans in the Glasgow area to photograph holding the signs I have made in the next few weeks, and would really really appreciate anybody from this forum wanting to get involved. If you'd like some more information on the project or if you're interested in taking part, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks for reading!

Claire

I could pop through and help you out:).

That sounds great, I was actually planning on a trip to Edinburgh soon so I could come through to you. If you wanted to help that would be really good, maybe drop me an email and mention when you are free,I could send you some images that I already have.

Already e-mailed you, I'm lucy :).

Claire, any chance you can post some of the images you have here on Solo?
I am really interested in this project.

Love PTxx.

Ok let's see if this works... This should be one of the photos.

If anybody is interested in the project who isn't around Glasgow then I'm going to make some signs on paper that can be posted, so you could still join in with the project if you like.

I'm in Glasgow and also an art student (although not at GSA (hopefully soon), I'd be more than happy to help you :)

Back
Top Bottom