PLEASE HELP! Re: Sacha Distel video before set...

PeteJ79

Hi All,
I have been searching daily to find the video/song name that Sacha Distel performed on the archival footage before Morrissey's set. I was at the Chicago show, and from what I have been reading he played the same videos at the rest of the stops on this tour so far. I have found all the other acts/songs that were played, but nobody seems to know which one this is. At least I know who the performer is now (That was tricky enough for me to find), but I'd really like to get that video/song. I am all googled out.
Any help is appreciated, and from what I've read this has stumped others as well. Anyone here work as crew for this tour? Super rare track perhaps?
Thank you all in advance!

-PeteJ79

Hi All,
I have been searching daily to find the video/song name that Sacha Distel performed on the archival footage before Morrissey's set. I was at the Chicago show, and from what I have been reading he played the same videos at the rest of the stops on this tour so far. I have found all the other acts/songs that were played, but nobody seems to know which one this is. At least I know who the performer is now (That was tricky enough for me to find), but I'd really like to get that video/song. I am all googled out.
Any help is appreciated, and from what I've read this has stumped others as well. Anyone here work as crew for this tour? Super rare track perhaps?
Thank you all in advance!

-PeteJ79

the song is called ou ca ou ca , you can find the video on this dvd.

http://www.gameroommagazine.com/index.php?main_page=pubs_product_book_info&cPath=9&products_id=107

Back
Top Bottom