Please help! Morrissey gig heartbreak

Can you contribute to the change?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E

Ember Langford

Forgive me for i am new to this website yet old to having morrissey close to my heart.
As of the tour speculation, I have now discovered that the Melbourne show at Festival Hall on October the 22nd is mostly 18+... this is where my world came crashing down..

My name is Ember and i am 16 years old (clumsy and shy too..) I have grown up with my father's Morrissey records playing to me, always surrounded by Moz. Ive dreamt of seeing him in concert, as i was never allowed to go because i was too young now that Morrissey is actually coming back to australia and coming to Melbourne i thought i could finally see the human which paved my ways and helped me through the terrible times in my life without knowing me. I cannot explain my love for Moz, I talk about him so often in awe of how incresible he is. All i want is to see the gleam in his eyes as he belts out the words of his soul. Ive spent the entire night cfying my eyes out because it quite literally feels like my heart has been ripped from my chest,

I need YOUR help to make the concert at least 15+with a parent, ive tried to contact the venue as well as Matt Walker and boz (forgive me). They could have made a smaller section 18+ rather than general admission..
i am so impassionately in love with morrissey and the band, hopefully you understand..there are more people who had hoped to see him but weren't old enough

In love and poverty, a very depressed admirer who needs help from the moz family

Link to help contact the venue (the more complaints the more likely they change their mind): www.festivalhall.com.au

P.S I MAY BE CREATING A PETITION TO SHARE (yes i am cunning)

Are all the Australian shows 18+? If not, travel to another show?

What's stopping you from buying a ticket in the All Ages section?

Are all the Australian shows 18+? If not, travel to another show?
Why doesn't she just get a ticket for the All Ages section? Every show has all ages. A petition will be replied with "Buy a ticket!" This person is complaining about nothing.

Back
Top Bottom